Figure Collector

I have 5...cant find my camera nor the picture I had with all of them together so I'll just google search for the right figures.

Image dump...prepare to scroll.

Insane_Black%E2%98%85Rock_Shooter_PVC_fi
cea0fed296eef69ae19459dcb3ee4445.jpg
63a43f1120535447c75fb1a35b7be93e.jpg
d99b378375a41258210e3859fb18d006.jpg
5180723346_a7f0ce9328_b.jpg

Think im probably done with figures for awhile...run out space to place them.

OMG, instant preorder, I want that Mako (not sure for Ryuko since I already preordered the awesome scale figure) :

33563-klk%20header.jpg

Preview of the Satsuki Junketsu ver. counterpart of the Ryuko Senketsu ver. I preordered. http://myfigurecollection.net/item/198456

Also received this which I had posted in the "How otaku is your room?" thread : 

Daki01.jpg

I started collecting when i began earning money. Was really worried that things wouldnt arrive in decent shape when i first bought Mami's nend. I also have some posters and stuff, though that belongs to the other thread i guess.

I worry about the same thing, as I live in South America and the package can take a lot to arrive ;A; because of that I haven't bought any figure online yet T-T

Nice ones by the way :'D

In my experience figures are normally wonderfully packaged. The packaging is so good, in fact, that I keep it for when I next need to move them. I don't have any worries about my figures arriving damaged (especially from amiami)

I worry about my shipping office mostly, there have been rumors about them opening packages to check the contents and damaging the items while doing so, but they're just rumors I guess (although they come from a friend that buys all his physical games online D;)

I started collecting when i began earning money. Was really worried that things wouldnt arrive in decent shape when i first bought Mami's nend. I also have some posters and stuff, though that belongs to the other thread i guess.

LRnnCnw.jpgdsla5pR.jpg

NhqoveP.jpg

Those Madoka Nendoroids are pretty cool.  I was once tempted to get Homura, but they look a lot cooler when together.

Not exactly figures, but I got some more loot the other day that I thought I'd share.  Kentarou Yabuki's "Venus" hardcover artbook, featuring artwork from To Love-Ru Darkness(and a lot of nswf!), along with a few doujinshi by Tony Taka, as well as a few others.  The artbook is even prettier than I imagined.

spoilserino007.jpg

I worry about my shipping office mostly, there have been rumors about them opening packages to check the contents and damaging the items while doing so, but they're just rumors I guess (although they come from a friend that buys all his physical games online D;)

This is my main concern as well, the customs from here also have those kind of rumors running around. As for my bad experience, once I bought some keychains, straps and other small stuff, waited for the date of supposed delivery but things never came untill 3 months later. The old man with his bicycle (hence, in most cases, large packages cannot be delivered to your home) told me that the package was buried in the storage of a different post office.

Those Madoka Nendoroids are pretty cool.  I was once tempted to get Homura, but they look a lot cooler when together.

Not exactly figures, but I got some more loot the other day that I thought I'd share.  Kentarou Yabuki's "Venus" hardcover artbook, featuring artwork from To Love-Ru Darkness(and a lot of nswf!), along with a few doujinshi by Tony Taka, as well as a few others.  The artbook is even prettier than I imagined.

spoilserino007.jpg

I got Kyouko and Homura from the pre-owned section of amiami, they were a good deal and look marvelous.

I've been hoping to buy some doujins or artbooks one of these days, but im not well informed about how and where to get them :( , and also, tony taka is the guy from the shining series, right?

Aaaaand... here's my new pre order:

oHNJPb8.jpg

I'll spend 2/3rds of what i earn in a month, but I've always wanted an imouto like Mikan