Figure Collector

I just noticed your Akane figure as a matter of fact. (I guess I didn't really pay attention to it before playing Rewrite) She's so pretty, she has turned out to be one of my favorites in the game so far.

I'm somewhat tempted by the Kyoani store exclusive figure of Rikka Takanashi from Chuu2, but it's quite a bit above my usual price limit for figures, so I'm still thinking about it. (would probably preorder from Nippon-Yasan)

I collect figures whenever I have spare cash or when I really want it my collection is kind of big though most of them are stored in their boxes kinda afraid I might break them all. I do let out some of them I only buy figma/nendoroids since its the only stuff I can really afford at the moment.

I only started collecting since 2011,

and what can you get from a junior high schooler's budget hahha

And, yes, those Vocaloid petites are bootlegs. The rest are genuine tho

40TrV.jpg

40TAd.jpg

40TMI.jpg

My stuffs that haven't arrived are figma Anzu Futaba and Shibuya Rin. Most of my pre order for the rest of this year are books and merchandises, but I'm getting figma Jougasaki Rika & Mika, and Algernon Product's Chou Koukou Kyu no Figure 01 Enoshima Junko. Also, waiting for figma and nendoroid of Eren Jaeger, figma Mikasa Ackerman, nendoroid Seragaki Aoba, and nendoroid Shirai Kuroko to be up for pre order.

And where the heck are Phat!'s Kirigiri Kyouko and Chiaki Nanami.

• 2 weeks later...

Because I promised to eventually post my full collection, heres most of what I've collected over the last few years of working and scrouging to pay off school and then splurging the rest after all my expenses were paid. Also included my two wall scrolls that I picked up at the con because it was about time I got new ones - had a pair of Haruhi ones for over 4 years now haha. Also excuse the crappy picture quality; cell phone is all I got.

w3cf.jpg

sw4m.jpg

ytwl.jpg

buf7.jpg

ruu6.jpg

bgbh.jpg

epo1.jpg

t8h4.jpg

7uan.jpg

ullv.jpg

i7ac.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to hijack your figure thread and make it a collectibles thread ^_^ Mostly because the only figure I own isn't unboxed yet >.< (that being Triumphant Excalibur Saber)

IMG_0023_zps56cc65f2.jpg

In my collection I currently have:

FMA: Brotherhood wall scroll

Portal Gun

Buster Sword (scaled down, metal)

Keyblade (wooden)

Chocobo Tales Plushie

Companion Cube Plushie

Portal Turret Miniature (not shown)

Mini Saber Figure (not shown)

Soul Eater Pillow (not shown)

• 4 weeks later...

I want to start collecting figures when I'm older. Just hope that I can find a stable job and be able to settle permanently. So far, I've only bought one nendoroid from my local anime/gaming convention because I wanted possession of atleast one figure lol.

It is Chariot from Black Rock Shooter. Cost $80

aa1d3399bd5d31a043266c5fe731b2be.jpg

While that figure is beautifully done, I don't think I liked the character enough to drop that much on it >.<

Because I promised to eventually post my full collection, heres most of what I've collected over the last few years of working and scrouging to pay off school and then splurging the rest after all my expenses were paid. Also included my two wall scrolls that I picked up at the con because it was about time I got new ones - had a pair of Haruhi ones for over 4 years now haha. Also excuse the crappy picture quality; cell phone is all I got.

Impressive collection there!! Or should I say... badass collection?! Ho ho ho.

I have a few figures back in the UK, but there's nowhere to put anything in my apartment here ^^;

I wish they did a figure of Chitanda Eru in her school uniform. :(  Though I'm almost tempted to get this one while it's still available for preorder. (The Beach Queens one is kinda boring and the KyoAni one has skyrocketed in price.)  I think I'll probably end up passing on it though.  I've been wanting something a little sexier than the Nendoroids I have, but I also need to remember I placed a preorder on Rikka already. >_>;;

FIG-MOE-8940.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

TOSC_CollectorsEdition_Image_thumb.jpg

Should be arriving at my house in February 2014. Only problem is I won't live here then, so it will take longer to get to me. But by that time I should have a stable enough income to warrant the purchase of things such as figures and vn's. Right now I only own one figure and I can't seem to find it, nor do I know who it is a figure of. I won it in a contest a while ago.