Choose my next translated VN

Dergonu

Poll over, winner: Majikoi S

LJwqkfn.png

So I'm burning through the Koiken Otome fandisk at the moment, so I'm set on the untranslated side of things for a bit, but I need a new translated VN to read.

I have a few games that has been sitting in my "READ US YOU MORON!" folder for too long, (yes, that is the name of the folder,) and I decided to grab one out of there. But then I was like, wait, which one of these should I start with?

I'm left with three now, but don't know which one I should go with first.

So... decide for me! :wafuu:

Help a poor little scrub out. :kosame:

The games are:

- Noble Works

- Comyu

- Majikoi S

Will leave the poll open for 12 hours.

Just now, Asonn said:

Go with Majikoi S! like bloody hell why haven't you read it yet.... :conspiracy: 

Comyu seems like a good second, but if somehow Noodle works will be on top I won't be participating in any fuwo thread for at least a weeks or 3.... 

Can i change my vote ? :makina:

Think you should check out comyu derg. I'm guessing koiken was a light read? Comyus heavier but it's satisfying. Well the true route's the most satisfying out of the lot for me. 

I usually alternate between heavy and light reading, too much of either side just tires me out in different ways lol. I'll say noble works is middle ground. Have fun pilgrim!

PS: Who won @Dergonu vs @Eclipsed  koiken otome read off? 

6 minutes ago, DharmaFreedom said:

Think you should check out comyu derg. I'm guessing koiken was a light read? Comyus heavier but it's satisfying. Well the true route's the most satisfying out of the lot for me. 

I usually alternate between heavy and light reading, too much of either side just tires me out in different ways lol. I'll say noble works is middle ground. Have fun pilgrim!

PS: Who won @Dergonu vs @Eclipsed  koiken otome read off? 

Me, with like, such a big lead it's not even funny :makina:

Take that Eclipsed!

(Well, he still won all the other races but pfft, who cares about those right! :makina: )

Go with Majikoi! S, as much as switching between heavy and light may be a thing, i get it, i first played Majikoi, then Grisaia, then G-senjou no maou, then Dracu-Riot! and so on, but comyu tends to get... SUFFOCATING, at least for me, i've had it waiting to be continued for close to two years now (Last time i played was April 12th last year).

Majikoi is good for H, merely passable for everything else. Comyu all the way. Yes, sometimes it gets a little repetitive and even at times a little whiny, but in its finest moments, Comyu far surpasses anything Majikoi ever puts out there. And when the best moment of the game is the closing, that's an experience that sticks with you months or even years later. I read Majikoi more recently than Comyu, but while I don't even remember the ending to Majikoi, I sure as hell remember Comyu's, because it was jaw-droppingly perfect.