Greetings from Poland :)

Nice to meet you! My name is Justyna, I'm 30 years old and I've been watching anime since it was available on TV.  My adventure with Japanese animation didn’t start with One Piece or Bleach, but rather silly series like Kaiketsu Zorro, Dash! Kappei or Majokko Megu-Chan. I also prefer English to my own language, is it weird? biggrin1.png I used to be an English teacher (if you're wondering about the weird nickname) and a copywriter, but one day I decided that I just wasn't happy. So, I quit my job and started making a yaoi visual novel smile1.png To those of you who don't enjoy BL, I'm sorry but I just like the genre. I've always loved drawing BL manga but my family told me it wasn't a good way to earn money. But I've never been happier than now.

I've registered on the forum to share my first game with you. I'm old and tired of the majority of yaoi cliches, so I wanted to make the characters different from what we usually see in the BL genre. Especially the protagonist (he still looks like a cute and silly bottom though, I guess old habits die hard). I have a working demo of the game and would love to hear your opinion on it. I experimented a little bit with the choices mechanics as well. I guess that's it, it's a pleasure to here^^ Please don't eat me alive just because I like BL!

Welcome!

I'm sadly not a big fan of yaoi, but best of luck with your project! You sound really passionate, and that is always nice to see :miyako:

People like all sort of stuff here, so don't worry about being looked at strangely for your tastes. (I'm a massive yuri fan myself. :makina:

I can't see a link to your project anywhere. Might want to add that so it's easier for people to find it and check it out.

Ahoy there! Welcome to the forums, it's lovely to have you on board, and hopefully see you about ^-^

I would love to have a read of your work; I'll pop it in my favourites so that I can when circumstances allow. Quitting your job to make a VN is undoubtedly a huge risk, but if you're happy and able to get by then congratulations! :sachi:

Welcome to fuwa and it's nice to meet you Justyna-sensei:)

I like BL VN myself and Your BL game look very intresing out, I'm going to try the game when it comes out:)

good Luck With your project and I like your username and avatar picture.

I like the prognanist very much, he it's very cool and handsome

Hello, Dergonu and thank you for the tip :) I included the link in my signature and I'll write something more about my project in the appropriate section soon. I like yuri as well. I really enjoyed e.g. Aoi Hana, as anime goes.

Nice to meet you, AaronIsCrunchy^^ Ah, I love the anime from your avatar, I was watching it when it was coming out. The main couple is adorable and the spontaneous ears appearance gets me every time.

Thank you for the warm welcome, Novel21 :) Glad you like my avatar and accept the username haha. The protagonist is Haru and he would appreciate you calling him handsome. He's usually called cute :D

Novel21, now he'll get angry for sure :D

Thank you SCG_1037, you're all so nice here. This place is so different from e.g. 4chan (I used to draw requests there, but once I wrote that I liked BL and people were like "Draw my waifu because you draw well and then leave fujowhale" :D).

Narcosis, nope, I do have glasses but I have dark long hair. Have never pierced my ears. Don't like needles. And thanks, I'm already enjoying my stay^^

Late to notice this, but still welcome here and hope you had fun here. To be honest, BL is not my liking here but good luck to your project nonetheless. Speaking about your age, no problem here and we'll always welcome any new member from any age here. For last word, enjoy yourself here and good luck to your Kickstarter too.

Welcome! I'm always happy to see people with more diverse opinions and backgrounds popping up here (vs. most of us standard bishoujo-reading folks). And, seeing as I turned 31 a couple months ago, I'm in a good position to say don't worry, you're far from the oldest person around here.

Best of luck with your Kickstarter; it's impressively thoughtfully-written! I'm not really interested in a BL game much myself, but I just kicked a little bit of support your way anyway, because you frankly look like you have your act together in a way that gives me confidence you can actually deliver something good, with the right support.

I'm very glad to hear that you're happier with your life now that you're working on something that truly makes you happy. ^_^

I may be one of those who doesn't have any interest in the BL genre, but that doesn't mean I don't acknowledge your hard work into making your very own VN, I wish you all the best with it all! :sachi:

Welcome to the community. :miyako:

Hello, littleshogun, thank you for the kind words. I'm happy to be here :)

Fred the Barber, nice to meet you and I'm glad you think the campaign's well-written. Thank you for the support, especially when you don't like BL. I have so much planned for the game, and this is what I want to do for the rest of my life. I will definitely fulfill every promise to my Backers.

Kingdomcome, haha hello to you to. Fajnie widzieć Polaka na takim forum, nie reklamuję gry w Polsce, bo nie liczę na rodaków szczerze mówiąc :D (I basically said that I don't count on my fellow countrymen for support)

Forgetful Frank, yup I'm definitely happier now. Thank you and nice to meet you!