Badass, genius, overpowered protagonist.

Hello fellows, I'm looking for ana anime/VN/eroge/manga/manhwa eventually Tv series with MC that's overpowered. It could be someone with supernatural forces or just very very very clever guy. It must be a man and has to be the main character. It would be best if he wasn't as good as an angel, could be for example a boss of mafia, that kind of guy. Please no weaklings, he can gain the power in 2-4 episode but not near the end( And I MEAN the first episodes not 253 from 1000 ;D). Similiar series:
No game no life
Gantz
Sun-Ken Rock
Noblesse
Death Note (until the death of L)
Code Geass
Dragon Ball of course
Darker than Black (barely)
Beelzebub!
SWOT

and I think that's all. Please help, I've been looking long, but it's not so popular theme in Japan, it could be a game but english translated (I've only started learning Japnese), I hope someone knowst the answer 🙂

For anime and manga:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series (though what you want would be at the third series, Stardust Crusaders as Phantom Blood has a slow start and in Battle Tendency Joseph can be a bit annoying at times)

Hellsing

Yu Yu Hakusho

Flame of Recca

GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka

scryed (anime only, the manga version..isn't good(though to be fair the series' ending sucks)

Devils Devel Concept: Shigure Sora is the last surviving member of an ancient family of demon hunters known as the 'genryuu'.  Like all Hunters and demons he can rewrite reality much like a programmer rewrites computer code, but the degree to which he can do it is incomparable even to most Demons.  He routinely hunts down demons wandering the town (the Demons of his world would normally require teams of Hunters working in concert to kill them... with numerous fatalities in the process) and butchering them with his bare hands.  He lacks most normal human emotions, but he is capable of rage, sexual pleasure, obsession, contentment, and joy in conflict. 

Silverio Vendetta: Zephyr Colerain is a vicious and cowardly man who fears glorious victory more than anything else in the world due to his intimate knowledge of the cost.  His ability as an Esperanto is uniquely suited for assassination and the murder of those stronger than himself, and his own intense dislike of powerful individuals tends to enhance this tendency.

Hello, Lady: Narita Shinri is a justifiably arrogant young man who has experienced the worst kind of hell in his life and is driven by the black flames of revenge.  He is a master of martial arts, as well as having a mystic ability.

Vermilion Bind of Blood: The protagonist is a former samurai turned vampire who is one of the few vampires in existence who isn't confident to the point of arrogance/foolishness in his abilities or contemptuous of human beings.  

Akatsuki no Goei: Highly intelligent, unpredictable, brutal to his enemies and more than a little crazy (also a master martial artist as well as being outright tough as hell). 

Izuna Zanshinken: Vigilante assassin who murders criminals who aren't punished properly under the law at the request of others.  Highly skilled, physically capable, and utterly merciless.

4 hours ago, Amuzie said:

Am i blind or has no one said mahouka koukou no rettousei yet? Tatsuya Shiba (the mc) is the most OP thing ever. Like so op it almost makes him a bad character.

There's nothing "almost" about him. He's one of the worst examples of godawful wish-fulfillment protags.

Might be kinda late to the op now, but I'm surprised no one mentioned One-Punch Man. It's kind of hard to outpower a manga/anime about a guy who kills everything in one punch. I'd also recommend the light novel series of Overlord if you enjoy the anime. Mob Psycho is also a new popular anime, though I haven't gotten around to seeing it, only read the manga so far. Big Order would also fall into the list, but its lower on my list because of constant comparisons to Mirai Nikki.

in short

1. One Punch Man
  2. Overlord Light novels
  3. Mob Psycho
  4. Big Order
  5. Aldnoah(I suppose, though the plot let me down later on)