A Visual Novel where your Heroines could be raped/NTR/Cheating

Comfy

Hello there, So I am interested in the NTR genre. I enjoy seeing women being reluctant about cheating but then giving into their lust, or they could be getting raped and then enjoy it.

or maybe after time the heroines go and seek out other partners themselves?

I also enjoy where the actions of the player determines whether or not your heroines gets violated.

I haven't played many visual novels with Cheating/NTR/or just plain sick shit except

Haruka Beats      -Horrible Story but would play again and lose every fight, and for the brutal routes

Euphoria       -Sick Shit, but would play again

Taimanin Yukikaze    -Most recent one I've played

There are a few more but They these are these are the most recent ones I've played.

NTR / Black Mail /Cheating/ Sick Shit I prefer if they're translated but untranslated are fine as long as they're not hard reads.

Fuck Scat.

If there is a connoisseur of the NTR genre please point them my way.

NTR, I'd just said same suggestion as Mitch here, ask CeruleanGamer here. But if you need some recommendation from me, recently translated Kedamono Sumu had NTR element. Also if you need NTR VN that wasn't covered in VNDB and willing to see bad art, maybe Mineko was your taste here (By the way, I''d just link it to VNDB mod Beliar review here, because there is no Mineko data at VNDB).

I've heard heard really good things about Lilim's Blue series and I did think Dark Blue was decent but would have been way better if it had been longer.

Black Cyc's Gore Screaming Show has what you want in some of its bad ends.

Speed's  Kansen series sort of has what you want too, though I'm not sure if it counts as NTR if it's because of an infection...

Edit: There's also the bad ends in elf's Shin Mikagura Shojo Tanteidan

Some of the bad ends in Caligula's Shinsetsu Ryouki no Ori feature that, and there are a couple of similar bad ends in the second game but if there is one thing the first game did better (and more of) than the second was the bad end ero scenes. Though in every other aspect the second game is superior.

I'd recommend ELF's Boku no Kanojo ga Gatenkei to start out with.  Oyako Rankan is a good choice too, and has actual gameplay.

Of Lilim's games, I've played Dark Blue, True Blue, Triangle Blue, I Can, and they're ok but not great.  "Do I want to be NTR'd?" decision points aren't the greatest way to implement NTR.

Debonosu's Kagura series has a whole bunch of defeat rape, though the heroines are also sort of the protagonists.

6 hours ago, sanahtlig said:

I'd recommend ELF's Boku no Kanojo ga Gatenkei to start out with.  Oyako Rankan is a good choice too, and has actual gameplay.

These fall on my top #1 and #2. #3 would be Sore de mo Tsuma o Aishiteru. Team Lune Bitters and ELF are your best source of publishers for NTR titles as well as ANIM.teamMM, the sister company of Anim which focuses on NTR/Corruption VNs. 

Also, very recent NTR that actually ranked rather highly and has the most absurdly long title: 

Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi ~Shiranu Ma ni Chichi no Mono ni Natteita Tsuma wa, Yorokobi no Aegi to Tomoni Koshi o Uneraseteita~

I just call it TsuBinChi :wahaha: Basically a very intense NTR Type B where the protagonist's wife, kouhai, and even his child (although only 1 scene) gets NTR'd by his father-in-law (not blood related). This is by far ANIM.teamMM best and longest NTR title by far and imo has the best NTR scenes in the whole genre. :wafuu: Also Blackmail, TONS OF FUCKING BLACKMAIL. Enough to fill your goddamn mailbox fo realz yo!

Another recommendation I have is Tsumamigui series by Alice Soft with Tsumamigui 3 series being the best. It's like Oyako Rankan but leaning more towards the dating simulation side and has interactive gameplay to romance your waifus (like literally HOUSEWAIFUS, married/widow women.... thus the name when translated as "Wife Eater") as well as prevent them from being NTR'd. Also all the NTR paths/ends are avoidable unlike Oyako Rankan where there are some UNAVOIDABLE NTR scenes. :pyaa: 

Also, you are in luck. :holo: Tsumamigui 3 came with a spin-off game that solely focuses on alternate NTR paths of the game. You can buy that instead of you don't want to spend 50+ hours on the base game to satisfy your NTR appetite. 

Unfortunately NTR genre doesn't have a lot of translated titles either because it's such a niche genre or translators are pussies and don't want the backlash that would come from the vanilla cancer infected fools who spite on NTR. :conspiracy:

thanks to @CeruleanGamer having been the more fast one my recommendations are now obsolete. :P
not much to say, just try reading those mentioned above, especially lune bitters has quite the cool lineup.
anyway, just in case you´re also looking for sth more archaic, go for bishop´s titles, as they know how to deliver stuff in a good & believable manner. lots of chicks are getting abused/harmed in a sexual manner and it´s mostly none other than your fictional self (mc). almost the same goes for some of lune´s other titles such as jutaijima & fuurinkanzan (GO FUCKING READ THAT ONE!!!). aside from these you might want to look into silky´s jokei kazoku series, you might...

edit: ALMOST forgot mentioning isaku´s /shuusaku´s/kisaku´s literary superiority in every possible regard. it´s raw, it´s ugly, it´s archaic urges at their very best - pretty much the genre´s deconstruction par excellence.
simply wonderful!

edit2: on another note waffle´s yabai! has a certain nostalgic flair about it, you know, that glorious depiction of rape/physical violence as it´s been originally intended, unlike the vanilla-lized travesty it turned into over the past years, like when rape still wasnt sth to be enjoyed , but used for eradicating a peoples body & soul instead.

edit3: wouldn´t include the tantaidans in the list of ntr-focused titles by default, simply because there´s way more to the pretty cool series, than its trait of sexual abuse. basically saying you´re going to be dissappointed if that´s the only thing you´re looking forward to. otherwise go for it, it´s well worth the invested time.