Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -Brighter than the Dawning Blue- 100% patch released

Decay

8 hours ago, Rooke said:

Ugh, I clicked on the Reddit topic and had to wade through many posts of Erengy and Link whining at each other. It fair-dinkum sounds like a massive whinge-fest. I rued that action, I rued it hard and long.

It's not a total loss. Today, thanks to you, I added the term "fair-dinkum" to my vocabulary. :D

As the man once said, "So shines a good deed in a weary world."

• 2 weeks later...

I want to said this back at my VNTS Review, but I figure that it would be better if I said it here. To be honest, if I may said it here I found that Erengy statement there was quite susceptible ie fishy. Also if I may be frank here Erengy was whining and complaining there, especially in his edit there. And to be honest, his advice was more like spite to LinkTriforce there to me, especially in regard of readable or something like that.

I also suspect that Erengy statement in regard of Sheeta heavily edited the patch might be a lie there, because if it's the truth, I think there should be coordination between Sheeta and Link there to matching if the patch was ready to release or not there ie Erengy should distribute Sheeta edited patch there imo instead of holding it himself. Okay, and my position here would be I wouldn't trust Erengy here at all, at least until he released supposed completed and heavily edited Yoake patch there.

Finally, in regard of Erengy and Link fight at Reddit, I think Yoake translation team was already had some internal conflict there, and to be honest the community wouldn't give some care about their fight as long as they got Yoake patch imo. It's up to them to solve their conflict of course, but once again almost everybody wouldn't care too much about that of course.

tldr - I suspect that Erengy and Link was already had some internal fight between themand their Reddit fight was shown that. Also for time being I would like to trust Link here rather than Erengy ie once again I wouldn't trust Erengy here.

linktriforce007 himself posted a picture of the repository that showed sheeta committing something that seemed to be a large editing update in february 2014, which was dated after the script files included in the leaked patch. So no, Erengy wasn't lying.