Yoake Mae yori Ruri Iro na -Brighter than the Dawning Blue- 100% patch released

Decay

3 minutes ago, Noumi Kudryavka said:

The 15+ version is the 18+ version, minus the sex scenes, and has an extra route, Toyoma Midori's route.

Who needs the sex anyway, not like it adds any story relevant information.:makina:

Many of us prefer the sex scenes. The original game was 18+. I don't know why there are people in this community that have an issue with this when clearly these are adult games.

5 minutes ago, Erogamer said:

Many of us prefer the sex scenes. I don't know why there are people in this community that have an issue with this when clearly these are adult games.

I don't have so much an issue with them, I know what these games are after all and I play them. I just rather not have them when I can, because it doesn't add a lot of "feels" for me. It mostly feels like fap material, but then again, that's why they're adult games.:makina:

Edit: btw, this 15+ version is a fully supported version made by August, so it's still legit.

15 minutes ago, Noumi Kudryavka said:

The 15+ version is the 18+ version, minus the sex scenes, and has an extra route, Toyoma Midori's route.

Who needs the sex anyway, not like it adds any story relevant information.:makina:

Also Estel Freesia route.

17 minutes ago, Erogamer said:

Many of us prefer the sex scenes. The original game was 18+. I don't know why there are people in this community that have an issue with this when clearly these are adult games.

The 18+ version isn't the full game plus the sex scenes. The 15+ adds two new routes and expands the story too. In fact, the fandisk is a continuation of the 15+ expanded storyline. So, yes, the 18+ version is incomplete. You prefer 18+ scenes over the actual story? Well, ok, you can obviously do what you want, but in this way you won't enjoy the expansion of the story that the creators wanted to add, neither you will understand the fandisk, when you play it. Playing the 18+ version of this game is like(maybe worst)playing a censored version of a game. As a matter of fact, you will miss a part of the story. You can play the adult version too, but you will lose something. That's just a suggestion, I don't want to impose on you.

EDIT: I have nothing against 18+ VNs. I read many.

16 minutes ago, Baldur said:

The 18+ version isn't the full game plus the sex scenes. The 15+ adds two new routes and expands the story too. In fact, the fandisk is a continuation of the 15+ expanded storyline. So, yes, the 18+ version is incomplete. You prefer 18+ scenes over the actual story? Well, ok, you can obviously do what you want, but in this way you won't enjoy the expansion of the story that the creators wanted to add, neither you will understand the fandisk, when you play it. Playing the 18+ version of this game is like(maybe worst)playing a censored version of a game. As a matter of fact, you will miss a part of the story. You can play the adult version too, but you will lose something. That's just a suggestion, I don't want to impose on you.

EDIT: I have nothing against 18+ VNs. I read many.

Well, the 18+ version was released first. Are you telling me they initially released an incomplete game?

5 minutes ago, Erogamer said:

Well, the 18+ version was released first. Are you telling me they initially released an incomplete game?

If you buy an older version when the expanded one is already out, you're playing an incomplete game. As I said earlier, the fandisk is based off the ending of the expanded version. Because when a new version of a game is released, the company will support the expanded/new version, as Nasu did with Realta Nua.

Wow, that really came out of the blue. Didn't really have that on my radar. :o

I still remember seeing pictures of the moon princess ages ago in manga art galleries, thinking she was really cute. I think there's even an anime about it, but I've no clue if I've seen it or not. Didn't really had hopes to see that one translated anymore since it's one of the oldest August games. I've waited a long time to play an August title so this one gets priority upon the next English VN's I'll read.

Almost hard to believe that the August curse is finally lifted. Maybe more of their titles will follow now?! *Holding thumps for Eustia* :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, ChaosRaven said:

Wow, that really came out of the blue. Didn't really have that on my radar. :o

I still remember seeing pictures of the moon princess ages ago in manga art galleries, thinking she was really cute. I think there's even an anime about it, but I've no clue if I've seen it or not. Didn't really had hopes to see that one translated anymore since it's one of the oldest August games. I've waited a long time to play an August title so this one gets priority upon the next English VN's I'll read.

Almost hard to believe that the August curse is finally lifted. Maybe more of their titles will follow now?! *Holding thumps for Eustia* :rolleyes:

Believe me. The anime is terrible!

Edit: #begoneaugustcurse

Finally the editor was decided to just release the full translation after seeing that the QC staff was apparently too busy to QC-ing his income and needs in real life ie didn't put any progress in Yoake QC. Of course, this mean that August curse was finally broken after before that we had Yuzu Soft curse broken too (Although I expected that the first game which will break August curse here would be Daitoshokan though, and preferably Daito full translation would be released at Christmas this year), and obviously this is good news after we saw the last release was at 3 years ago according to VNDB. For the art, while if some of you here was playing August game surely will be bored with the face, I think for the year it was made Yoake very good (Keep in mind that this VN was made back at 2005). While the interface was usual, it was also had same system as Yuzusoft game (Back to previous choice and able to see previous scene), and funny enough both of game were cursed here. As for character info, I'll give that later. For now, let me said thank you for Linktriforce007 decision to release this without QC, because I'm sure that if he wait for QC, it'll be very long time here.

PS - I'd also knew about the anime, and I'd remember that I posted a video about the badly drawn cabbage here.

1 minute ago, Eclipsed said:

Btw, @ all the "15+ has 2 more routes than 18+, gg"

Well, I would prefer an 18+ that has those 2 extra routes,  H-scenes included :yumiko:

I don't know if H scenes could be easily reintroducted, you should ask that to people who have the skills. Obviously, you wouldn't have H scenes in the new routes.

Anyway, erengy posted this on reddit:

Spoiler

"I wish linktriforce007 had at least contacted me before releasing this semi-official patch, but I shouldn't complain. The project has been on-hold for more than two years now, because of me. Between my work, personal life and other ambitions, I just couldn't get myself to finish it. When I had the motivation, I didn't have the time. When I had the time, I chose to work on other projects... and here we are.
Throughout the years, there were many people sending me emails and tweets, asking for status updates or kindly offering their help. While I did reply to most of them, I eventually stopped. Yoake has always been on my mind, I hate leaving things unfinished, and constantly being asked about it made things worse. I apologize if some people felt like I ignored them.
Regarding this patch, please note that Wreathlit, Midori and Estel's routes, Feena's true route, and the extra stories haven't gone through full QC and don't have their images translated, unless someone has done some additional work before releasing it.
Edit: I assumed that this patch was at least based on the latest revision of our SVN repository, but as it turns out, it's just the patch that I distributed to our team on 2013-09-21 for testing purposes. Our main editor, Sheeta, made huge amounts of changes to the scripts after that. It's better than nothing, it should be readable, but I wouldn't advise anyone but the most curious to use this patch."

"I do intend to finish everything and release a complete patch. This has always been the case. It's been a long time, but I never gave up on Yoake. That being said, you don't finish anything with mere intentions. In that regard, since I recently left my job (or rather, one of my jobs) in order to pursue other things, I was planning to take some time to work on things I left unfinished.
To be clear, I'm pretty sure that people could read and enjoy it as is. Just be aware that this patch doesn't include everything our team has done; it's just an old internal patch being leaked".