popular fuwa members and what they're known for.

So guys I'm making another thread to point out our Fuwa gurus and the stupid shite they're know for.

it can be anyone... from a handsome newbie (like myself) or the almighty Global mods. People i know are;

Snailmusk- the typical protagonist in every story. Probably wanks all night.

Velociraptor- a dinosaur crazed dude

Anonalypse-reminds me of every dictator in history

Kurisu-chan- one of the chosen few who can lift the banhammer of the mods.

Tymmur- Gandalf the grey in a young body. literally.

ratboi- the national representation of Irish citizenry. Chugs vodka like it's water.

Nintaidou- government spy.

narcosis- a typical rebel.

Dfbreezy- a handsome, dashing and immesurably intelligent fellow who possesses unlimited charisma that has even moved the gods of fuwa. next in line to inherit the throne of fuwa forums.

So guys who are your version of well know members and what are they know for?

for me its goshujin-sama (DONT YOU DARE ASK ME TO SPELL OUT GOSHUJIN-SAMA'S NAME! :saber:) for always being fair to me and as well as everyone else on fuwa. goshujin-sama hasnt been here for long and already the mods see his greatness by making him a boardmod. yay goshujin-sama. :mare:

theres also kaguya, for always bringing a smile to everyone she talks to faces. :miyako: her generosity is legendary. :miyako: i can think of many tales that push that point but the one that sticks to me the most is when she sacrificed her own arm to help a one armed clap at his sons graduation. :miyako: oh how kind of her. :miyako:

theres also tay but i have more to say in my own way later today. :mare:

Dfbreezy - starter of weird threads

If this thread should have any credibility, at least research fuwa first. If it should be about well known users, at least start by going through the blogs. The people mentioned in OP seems somewhat random and the text for each seems somewhat random as well, not to mention shallow. Looks like some descriptions are just based on the user's avatar rather than what they have written. The only thing really positive about this is that Nohman has the right idea and started building a proper list for what the title says.

1 minute ago, tymmur said:

Dfbreezy - starter of weird threads

If this thread should have any credibility, at least research fuwa first. If it should be about well known users, at least start by going through the blogs. The people mentioned in OP seems somewhat random and the text for each seems somewhat random as well, not to mention shallow. Looks like some descriptions are just based on the user's avatar rather than what they have written. The only thing really positive about this is that Nohman has the right idea and started building a proper list for what the title says.

Ugh. It's gandalf :pyaa: 

1 hour ago, XionsProphecy said:

I am so happy people have forgotten about me. That way more of you will get shocked when you stumble upon me in chat.

I never forget anyone, as i'm the fuwachat mod, nothing escapes my catch, i'm here 18h/24, try to beat that....

littleshogun - The guy that writes large comments.
Rooke - Old guy that says some cool things but also has heretics opinions(voice acting).
Dergonu - Yuri fag that uses cute avatars.
Fred the Barber - Dakimakura.
Decay - The one reasonable guy.
Flutterz - :wafuu:
Satsuki - The one I mix up with Flutterz.
Codesterz - The one that only plays 18+ VNs.

15 hours ago, Anonalypse said:

I'm popular? Hmm... I'm okay with that.

dfbreezy - A nobody

Kurisu-chan - A slightly more popular nobody, 

Snailmusk - My Best friend, and lover. He hates me though.

Anonalypse - Apparently popular. The best of the best.

Y-You..!! After i gave you an honorable mention... how dare you..?:saber: