Most satisfying Happy endings?

Khazit

Title said it all. What was the most satisfying happy ends in a VN you've ever read, and the reason? Can either be because it was hard-earned from either the player's POV or the characters', or because the bad guys got a nice punishment, or anything, really.

Naturally, this topic will choke full of spoiler, so try to make use of the spoiler tag.

The ending of the Kagome route in Comyu.

Spoiler

After saving her from sting i kept wondering what could happen.. and the epilouge said they had gone missing so i was in the pits of despair. That was until in the final screen it was seen that they were playing around with babylon. just seeing that made me satisfied asf.

Spoiler

ykEFzuF.jpg

Canvas 2

Spoiler

Tomoko. If she doesn't want to live - make her your waifu. Perfect.

Noble Works.

Spoiler

Almost all endings is likeable. But Hinata. And that daughter <3

Something like this. I love when endings is about

Spoiler

Timeskip scene with Marriage life, what telling us - that with our couple is everything alright.

Or just Wedding.

That the best thing that can be done in romance VN's. Sadly, that's not too common thing in them...why ? :vinty: Every company expect make a sequel with new drama-problems ?

This might seem off the cusp, but Amane's good ending in Grisaia no Kajitsu was extremely satisfying.

There was layers to it. While it wasn't all good since she was only able to finally overcame her survivor's guilt at the very end of her life, it was tempered by a long life with her husband, kids, and grandchildren. 

The second story of Suika AS is it for me.

Spoiler

The whole plot lets you think that something terrible will happen, but at the end it turns into something really wonderful instead. The simple contrast of what you expect and how it turns out makes for a very powerful experience. It touched me to tears.

Especially since it actually made sense. The hints were all there, just the interpretation of them was different.

On 7/17/2016 at 8:06 PM, nohman said:

This might seem off the cusp, but Amane's good ending in Grisaia no Kajitsu was extremely satisfying.

Reveal hidden contents

There was layers to it. While it wasn't all good since she was only able to finally overcame her survivor's guilt at the very end of her life, it was tempered by a long life with her husband, kids, and grandchildren. 

hands down this.

1 minute ago, Deep Blue said:

yume miru kusuri

Reveal hidden contents

all the endings but the nenoko one was the best where she is there with the fireworks and using the catears again crying a little bit

Nekoko_ru_4.jpg

oh my fuking god, why did I forget that, YMK is the only VN where I dont give a shit about others opinions of it, because its just that fucking special to me and this ending especially

Spoiler

Cannoball's true end is so soothing and extremely satisfying; not a lot of games manages to conclude everything in such a fine way.

Spoiler

cannonball_2015_01_04_0202.png

cannonball_2015_01_01_2325.png

cannonball_2015_01_01_2329.png

cannonball_2015_01_01_2337.png

cannonball_2015_01_01_2357.png

On 2016/7/19 at 11:00 AM, Kawasumi said:

oh my fuking god, why did I forget that, YMK is the only VN where I dont give a shit about others opinions of it, because its just that fucking special to me and this ending especially

Best true girl? :miyako:

4 hours ago, Narcosis said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Cannoball's true end is so soothing and extremely satisfying; not a lot of games manages to conclude everything in such a fine way.

Reveal hidden contents

cannonball_2015_01_04_0202.png

cannonball_2015_01_01_2325.png

cannonball_2015_01_01_2329.png

cannonball_2015_01_01_2337.png

cannonball_2015_01_01_2357.png

Best true girl? :miyako:

for me, yes.

Also I regret that I never played through the true ending in cannonball now, but the other ending was really bittersweet and was totally to my taste.

For me, it's pretty much a tie between Hoshimemo and Kira Kira's true ends. I can't really explain it too well but the short of it is that I just loved the build up and the actions that the respective protagonists took to bring the story to a happy ending.

Runner ups would be Riru's route in Harukoi Otome.