What's your favorite type of heroine?

abrazilrep

I like my heroines intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor. 

Aesthetically? Red hair. Cat ears. Zettai Ryouiki. And lolita. 

Personality-wise, I would have to say I like anybody who is funny, arrogant, or confident. Mostly as long as they don't annoy me, are cute, and fun to see, I won't mind them. Kuuderes are a turn-off for me unless there's some form of catch to them (Anastasia from OniAi being an example of one I like). I tend to dislike heroines who are cowardly or lacking in self-esteem (Fucking Natsumi from Sharin no Kuni) and essentially just aren't fun or interesting to read about. So pretty much, I just dislike Natsumi and don't really care too much for Kuuderes.

@Deep Blue named all of my favorites from each of those VNs they mentioned, and I would also say I agree with the appeal of gap-moe to an extent. 

Honest and independent, smart in understanding (not necessary smart in grades and knowledge). And a bit affectionately possessive/clingy on protagonist after starting relationship.

Any -dere is fine as long they meet this criteria.

But that's just preference. Some characters surprisingly stuck in mind, even if you don't like their personality or appearance, but still, somehow they are your waifu :3 For me it is Kokoro from majikoi - Arrogant, Ignorant, Himedere. What can be worse ? But at the end she is unbelievably cute, because of sensitive and loneliness.

What i saying is - it is not necessary meet your type to be able make you attracted to a heroine. That just happens...At least for me.

it's Kuuderes for me as well,with my favorite being Sakaki Yumiko from grisaia,but then again she's kind of a hybrid between a tsudnere,and a kuudere.

other good Kuuderes i could think of are Kurobane Sayuki from fortissimo

Spoiler

8e77b3c475.png 

and Shishigatani Ushio from the leyline series

Spoiler

Shishigatani.Ushio.full.1833091.jpg

other than that i also like yanderes.....like...this one here....

Spoiler

2014-06-03_21-12-07_zpsb9ca7679.png