Fuwanovel coup d'etat?

1 minute ago, Dark_blade64 said:

Do you assume everyone has to know everything just because you know it? Cmon you can't expect me having the knowledge of something I have never heard before.

Have you ever heard about something called "the news"? They talk about nothing else today.

Just now, Dark_blade64 said:

Do you assume everyone has to know everything just because you know it? Cmon you can't expect me having the knowledge of something I have never heard before.

Oh heavens no! i was just asking since i'm also from there and wanted to chat with a fellow idiot. :mare:

5 minutes ago, dfbreezy said:

Hey buddy.. you blow in from stupid town?

2 minutes ago, Dark_blade64 said:

He got you there.

Just now, tymmur said:

Have you ever heard about something called "the news"? They talk about nothing else today.

That doesn't mean I automatically have to know a french word from a random new page. Basically I just knew the military went and started something like revolution. I don't read news much.

2 minutes ago, dfbreezy said:

Oh heavens no! i was just asking since i'm also from there and wanted to chat with a fellow idiot. :mare:

If it is in a friendly way I don't mind being your fellow idiot buddy. Let's conquer the world with our stupidity! :conspiracy: