Favorite Game?

Anonalypse

Hard to pick just one game because I have so many, shenmue, ace combat 3, syphon filter, silent hills 2 or 1, resident evil 2 or 3, dino crisis, shadow warrior, duke nukem 3d, blood, planescape torment and i can go on and on and on xD

(and yes every each of those games i can  play it without getting tired or bored)
Genre...mmm maybe survival horror and rpg, fps is way up there too.

Persona 3, S.T.A.L.K.E.R, Ys Origin

Persona 3 is one the best and first JRPGs I've played and has special place in my heart. Story, characters and gameplay; everything is so engrossing.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R (all of them) have the best shooting mechanics and open-worldish level design I've seen in a videogame. That combined with the amazing atmosphere of The Zone and emergent gameplay thanks to roaming patrols and mutants, and changing weather conditions makes for amazing experiences.

Ys Origin is the most satisfying ARPG I've played. It's fast, fun and straightforward, difficult yet fair and very rewarding. Bosses are tense and music is totally awesome. 

That's  a tough one. My first inclination is SW:KotoR or Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (it's the game I've replayed the most out through the years), but I actually think MGS3 might just win out overall in terms of complete and utter adoration for every aspect of the game.

I'll leave this here:

/

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is probably the qualitatively best video game ever made. It's pretty much the closest you can get to perfection.

But my favorite video game of all time, is Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. I am a huge fan of the entire series, but nothing will ever beat the first chapter in the book. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney has a well crafted story, very memorable characters and it completely pulls you into the whole lawyer thing. I played this game sooo many times, I could probably do it blind now.

My nostalgia pick goes to Pokemon: Colosseum, because it was my first pokemon game and did things very differently but better than the main games. It's a shame that the pokemon company tries so hard to deny it ever existed.  

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, without a doubt

It has everything I want in a video game: pleasing aesthetics, replayability like none other, pleasing mechanics that don't collide with eachother, smooth controls, tough as nails that makes you think for yourself, and satisfying gameplay.

Another great canditate would be Pokemon HeartGold as my favorite Pokemon game

RABI - RIBI

Touhou

Geneforge series --> quite unknown and old XD  but possibly the most open story game ever. You can either help a guy, betray him, trick him.... or just right out massacre an entire town you don't like.

1 minute ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

Meh.

just kidding, it was pretty awesome.

On a scale of 1 to 10 billion, how hyped are you for Pyre?

A solid 8, I think.

Not too sold on the Sport!, but the Visual Novel-esque part look fun.

And since it's Supergiant, I expect awesome art.

Mostly old games for me. Half-life 1, Warcraft III, or a bit newer Titan Quest (probably because of all the mythology)

Then there are MMORPGs, i spent too much time in those, but if i had to pick a favorite it s : Continet of the Ninth (not sure if that one still lives)

Come to think of it, I've never really had a favorite game that I liked above all others. I think I'm still searching for that one.

My favorite games in no particular order: Sonic Heroes, Sonic 2, Luigi's Mansion, Ace Attorney series, the Hitman games, Persona 4 Golden, Devil May Cry 3 and 4, the Ape Escape games and Dead Rising 2.

Those are all the games I can remember at the moment.