I need an visual novel with badass MC and specific plot.

zeusofazeria

May you recommend an well-crafted visual novel with badass MC having to look after/ take care of another character with miserable past (former slave, abusive target...) and the plot revolve around them? It should not include fantasy, a little sci-fi is good and action-packed. Thanks!

18 minutes ago, zeusofazeria said:

I've always hesitant to try this one as I've tried a number of the same-type. Is this unique in paticular? 

It has a mystery tag, and the story is pretty good. 

18 minutes ago, zeusofazeria said:

I'm reading it and don't really like its setting, much was about an arrogant MC.

I don't think he's that arrogant, the ending might change your perspective of him, so finish it.

4 minutes ago, zeusofazeria said:

oh god those loli H and I had enough with saya haha

The H-scenes in Eden are optional extra scenes separate from the main story, so you don't have to read them.

25 minutes ago, zeusofazeria said:

It seems the VN was translated. Thanks.

Really?! I read it in Japanese just recently and I don't think there was a finished translation patch at that time.

Just now, ChaosRaven said:

The H-scenes in Eden are optional extra scenes separate from the main story, so you don't have to read them.

Really?! I read it in Japanese just recently and I don't think there was a finished translation patch at that time.

Oh right. There was only prologue patch. I don't mind reading in Japanese either.

39 minutes ago, zeusofazeria said:

She looks "loli", I mean. Oh as I aint fond of fantasy, I'd try it since it's rather short.

It's a very good VN certainly worth your time. Sion is also a very mature character, she just appears as a loli. I'm not the biggest loli fan either, but she's one my favorite characters.

Overall there are three VN's with a 'god-loli' I think everyone should read even if not a particular loli fan: Eden for Sion, Comyu for Mayuki and Yosuga no Sora for Sora.

On 7/15/2016 at 9:50 PM, zeusofazeria said:

May you recommend an well-crafted visual novel with badass MC having to look after/ take care of another character with miserable past (former slave, abusive target...) and the plot revolve around them? It should not include fantasy, a little sci-fi is good and action-packed. Thanks!

Grisaia definitely fits that category. Muv-Luv series (MC in EXTRA and Unlimited is weak, but in Alternative he is pretty bad ass, and grows to be more bad ass after the PTSD phase), Takeru takes care of a lot of things so I second the Muv-Luv package.