Harem Protagonist [Animated, yo]

Cuddlebeam

Hello! I'm Cuddlebeam and I strive to make amazing experiences and high quality via visual novels and dating sims! This is my game! (Steam Concepts page here! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=645219968)

You are the Harem Protagonist! This is going to be an informal, humorous, fanservicey, dating sim game that will play on the tropes of the Harem genre.

Our story starts out with you being born into a new and fresh Harem Show. You're the main character, and oddly enough, you're aware of that. With the help of the Narrator - a semi-omnipresent voice that only you can hear (because protagonist privileges, bruh) you are now have the quest of conquering the hearts of several hot anime chicks.

Let's just hope that you're good enough for the challenge. Handling so many sweethearts won't be easy!

8a8eb11d0ebd2db75c1729fab0093027_origina

fc17f250d97781a5cb1ea96346b4b9e1_origina

94968fe26d3971de70858751bf9b78e0_origina

1dc3871685e9a3d9cbcfdaf3b4ad1124_origina

43a830a7b6f55c1f1c815b8142a59752_origina

94d28a3f8fb161d388dad19a2c257508_origina

5fb71a5abb1b97981fc6602632c905ea_origina

Looks like Live2D, feels like Live2D... but I guess it isn't; neither E-Mote. Care to elaborate on animations and game engine?

If this is supposed to be an informative topic, rather than a plain advertisment, you should try to describe the game a bit more. Copypasting a vague premise and few character descriptions doesn't really tell that much about the whole project itself; what are you trying to achieve? Are you looking for help? Do you want to spread the word? Generate hype?

A couple questions from me:

1. Considering nature of the game, are you planning to include adult content? If so, we should expect a patch available off Steam?
  2. Is this going to be a classic visual novel, or an actual dating sim, including gameplay in form of character and time schedule management?
  3. How big of a role will animations play within the game?
  4. Any ideas on final pricing and business model? Hopefully you're not planning periodic releases in form of story chapters?
  5. Any actual studio/game website, Kickstarter page or anything else, that holds more information?

Not really my kind of game, but who knows... if humor will prove to be 'intelectually' entertaining, I might end up checking it out :makina: I have a feeling Izumi's knockers might result in protagonist's gruesome death through suffocation.

PS. Athletic gals usually have much smaller chests, due to many different reasons :Teeku:

7 hours ago, Narcosis said:

Looks like Live2D, feels like Live2D... but I guess it isn't; neither E-Mote. Care to elaborate on animations and game engine?

If this is supposed to be an informative topic, rather than a plain advertisment, you should try to describe the game a bit more. Copypasting a vague premise and few character descriptions doesn't really tell that much about the whole project itself; what are you trying to achieve? Are you looking for help? Do you want to spread the word? Generate hype?

A couple questions from me:

1. Considering nature of the game, are you planning to include adult content? If so, we should expect a patch available off Steam?
  2. Is this going to be a classic visual novel, or an actual dating sim, including gameplay in form of character and time schedule management?
  3. How big of a role will animations play within the game?
  4. Any ideas on final pricing and business model? Hopefully you're not planning periodic releases in form of story chapters?
  5. Any actual studio/game website, Kickstarter page or anything else, that holds more information?

Not really my kind of game, but who knows... if humor will prove to be 'intelectually' entertaining, I might end up checking it out :makina: I have a feeling Izumi's knockers might result in protagonist's gruesome death through suffocation.

PS. Athletic gals usually have much smaller chests, due to many different reasons :Teeku:

Hi Narcosis!

It's a bit of a combination of both Live2D and E-mote, along a bunch of custom code I've made myself :P

It's supposed to be an informative topic, yes, hehe. I'd like more people to get to know my game, and I want to show you guys my hard work! However, of course, I want to link the Kickstarter/Steam Greenlight here too once that is up.

1: One of my artists is already making lewds of the characters on her own accord lol. Adult content isn't in the initial plans, but I'm open to it if circumstances for it are favorable (enough people want it, financial availability such as lewds being an explicit Kickstarter stretch goal or something, etc)

2: Dating sim with mechanics! Yes yes. There will be time and stat management.

3: The whole game will be animated. The demo is 100% animated currently.

4: The plan is to sell it as a single, complete game!

5: Not yet! I'm working on it though, and it should be ready once the Kickstarter+Greenlight is released, if not those pages themselves already have all of the info.

I really liked the writing (the writer who partnered with me for that is just... hnnNNNGG SO GOOD, MAN), and a lot of the humor he has put in made me laugh out loud. Thank you for considering giving it a try! 

Also, thank you for asking these questions, Narcosis, because it helps me know a bit more about what people would like to know about the game. If you have any more, I'd be glad to answer!

On 7/20/2016 at 0:17 AM, Forgetful Frank said:

Wow! I'm really impressed with the quality of everything. It all looks fantastic!

Please keep up the good work. ^_^

Thank you a lot Frank! I'm so thankful that my work and passion has resulted in you feeling that way!

Also, HAREM PROTAGONIST'S KICKSTARTER AND GREENLIGHT WILL BE UP THIS WEEKEND. Ofc I'm going to make another post when its up lol, but BE INFORMED! THIS WEEKEND! Your votes and support mean a LOT, and I'd appreciate it so hard if you could help me out, even if just a bit, because it matters!

See you there!

tumblr_oas3wqKglu1uhq9vco1_540.png
WE'RE LIVE ON KICKSTARTER AND GREENLIGHT!
Here we go!
Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/215870777/harem-protagonist
Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=728605880

Please help us out with your support to make it happen! - because your votes and your contributions really matter - they're decisive, and they will be very (very) appreciated! Thank you in advance!

• 4 years later...