Visual Novel / Eroge with huge breasts (bakunyuu) ?

poupoumiko

Hi everyone !

I have already played Chichi Miko!! and Hotel Bazooka, and i'm looking for other stuffs wich have huuuuuge breasts. I know some people think this is disgusting, because of the disproportion, but i truly appreciate this a lot lol.

Well, if you have any suggestion, don't hesitate to tell me ! Thanks a lot !

Have a good day !

The Nyotai Kyouran series always has a route that goes into huge breasts, but it has tons of other weird stuff as well, so you might want to keep that as a last resort. :pyaa:  How's Chichi Miko!! by the way? Had that sitting on my HDD over a year now and still haven't gotten around to it.

Nyotai Kyouran is not my cup of tea at all aha

Chichi Miko's graphism are nice, and the sexy stuff is really interesting, go watch it. Indeed this is not a VN you want to watch for his plot . Lot of incest (aunt/mama) and bakunyuu, but, that is my taste :D

The Honoo No Haramase series would be perfect for you. Nothing but girls with massive chests. I know I enjoy them.

Another good series is Kyonyuu Fantasy, but I'd wait for the official release of that one because it has a good story from what I hear.

Various other VNs with lots of Kyonyuus

• Milk Island
  • Anything from OLE-M
  • Baku Ane
  • Dame Ane

I hope you enjoy my recommendations.