the character traits you dislike the most

Xavier12

hate the young glasses, student council types. Usually just flat characters. Despise protags that are super weak-willed, can't defend themselves or always forgiving of a female (to love-ru). REALLY despise the protags that are supposed to be perverts, but to scared to ever touch a woman, (unless they magically fall and grab them or something), and too afraid to even call a girl by her first name.  Honestly also hate the SJW, completely pure ( I won't ever kill you, and only hurt you if you hit my freinds) types. Makes me reluctant to read koiken otome since it looks like protag can't even fight for himself. 

I usually hate characters that come off as overly pure/paragons of justice without rhyme or reason. This usually applies most to protagonists, but other characters can come off like this too. When a character often goes really, really far out of their way and does something with no other motivation, than just because it's the right thing to do, it drives me half insane, especially when it's seemingly their only character trait. In a similar vein, I hate ridiculously pure/sweet moeblobs, which I feel like I see everywhere. I don't necessarily mind when a character shows some of these traits to a far lesser degree, but there needs to be something else to make them interesting if that's the case.

Normal, stupid, average, weak-willed, optimistic (depends on the character), airheaded, incompetent, negative exceptions to a group or family trait (ex: protagonist is the only member of a great family of sorcerers not to have magical talent), hetare... in other words, any and all traits associated with the stereotypical moege/charage protagonist.

1 hour ago, Okarin said:

What's your opinion on Steins;Gate's Mayuri, then?

She never outright irritated me as much as many others of the archetype, but she wasn't interesting and I wasn't ever all that fond of her at all. She's definitely my least favorite member of Steins;gate's main cast.

There are so many traits I dislike the most:

1-I despise kouhai chars in general just because the senpai word triggers my ears all the time , it just makes me annoyed since they usually spam it till I just hear the word senpai by the char before it's pronounced. 

Spoiler

Sakura-FateStayNight.jpg

2-I freaking hate wimpy undependable chars. Like I am ok with chars that cry a lot or are wimpy as long as they are somewhat dependable 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160402175521

But I just hate it when they are not dependable or seem to depend on a female and never man up even if they do at like one or two episodes 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140511152443

Spoiler

29.jpg

3-Finally, I hate the massive douchebag chars that all people hate because they are .... dunno how to describe it

Spoiler

bscap0005rdn.jpg

8 hours ago, ratboi said:

Yandere. Fuck them.

yes.

Spoiler

bbdkTVu.png

what really gets on my nerves are those characters who it seems to me that they're forcing themselves to sound cute or are childish.

one example from the top of my head is mana from sharin no kuni

I feel like I have seen a thread like this before lol.

I dont "hate" any  character trait if theres a good reason behind it, problem is, there isnt most of the time lmao. So I guess mine would be hetare and the overly violent tsunderes used for "comedic effect" or as I like to call it "brain cancer".

Also overly clingy characters, unless they're batshit insane.

Giant cow tit air heads drive me up a fucking wall.  

Tsunderes are fucking awful.

"Knight" moral justice characters are the worst. Most of  the time I will stop playing the route unless I need to complete it to unlock another route or some NTR.

Fuck you Christiane Friedrich.