Are there any Dungeon Masters on Fuwanovel?

Shikomizue

The reason I ask is because I'm running a D&D campaign with some people from Fuwa. There are two people I'd like to talk to for it, but they're both my players and I want someone to talk with about what I have in store in the adventure/campaign, as well as things I should brush up on, tips, etc. As a DM, that's not gonna work if I'm talking with my players.

So, I'm wondering if anyone would like to be my mentor of sorts, though not really. Just need someone who's done this sort of thing before to talk to about that stuff with. Even if you don't want to talk, any tips are appreciated.

19 minutes ago, Katatsumuri said:

I'm currently doing my first campaign, but I do have some knowledge of the do and don'ts, as well as plenty of experience as a player. I guess I could try to answer any questions if you have them to the best of my abilities.

Rule 1) No Lord of the Rings character wannabes 

12 hours ago, Shikomizue said:

The reason I ask is because I'm running a D&D campaign with some people from Fuwa

Wut?! Fuwa dnd is athing again?! :pyaa:

Last time it was a disaster :makina:

And it was totally not my fault! :sachi:   ....... probably :miyako:

11 minutes ago, Zebhra said:

Wut?! Fuwa dnd is athing again?! :pyaa:

Last time it was a disaster :makina:

And it was totally not my fault! :sachi:   ....... probably :miyako:

Indeed, but on a smaller scale, Zodai is one of my players in fact. It's actually going really well.

10 hours ago, Katatsumuri said:

I'm currently doing my first campaign, but I do have some knowledge of the do and don'ts, as well as plenty of experience as a player. I guess I could try to answer any questions if you have them to the best of my abilities.

It's less about do's and don'ts and more about improving my abilities with narration and coming up with different scenarios. I've got pretty much all of the basics down, I want help with advanced stuff now.

9 hours ago, Shikomizue said:

It's less about do's and don'ts and more about improving my abilities with narration and coming up with different scenarios. I've got pretty much all of the basics down, I want help with advanced stuff now.

I did write any questions, so I guess that covers narration and encounters as well. Just ask and I can probably answer. Narration is kind of my forte anyway, so...