So who your favorite YouTuber?

Nekolover

Filthy Frank comes to mind. His cringeworthy jokes are often hilarious for me. There's just something face-palming worthy about his hyperbolic stupidity that cracks me up everytime.

Then there's Screw Attack with their Death Battle segment (hosted by Boomstick and Wiz) frequently pitting together interesting battles. My favorite one was definitely the Pokemon vs. Digimon battle recently, being a massive Digimon fan as a child. You can guess from that train of thought why I love that particular one...

Cracked also provides a decent amount of interesting content I enjoyed watching. Their deconstructive theories about everything are interesting and keep me engaged.

ERB used to have so many cool characters from pop culture history that made me watch their videos, but they turned towards actual historical figures nowadays, which I had less interest of. :P Otherwise, I still enjoyed some of their recent videos like Ghostbusters vs. Mythbusters. That one had so many cool rhymes.

• 3 weeks later...