So who your favorite YouTuber?

Nekolover

Honestly, I don't really have a favourite YouTuber. But I do watch Game Grumps pretty often (although I can't stand Arin most of the time) because I find it pretty relaxing to watch while I'm eating or just fancy laying down and watching something that I don't have to pay too much attention on.

Plus, I find a lot of their 'Game Grumps Animated' skits hilarious. :wahaha:

Jev. I knew him before he uploaded his first video (we came from the same small gaming community) and been following him since his first video. Now he's approaching 2million subscribers. Great guy, funny and very carrying about people, which is one reason why I really follow him. Like, for example, he makes videos during different holidays reminding people to stay safe, don't do reckless things and get hurt. 

First 1min 15

Locals from Spain (as I can grasp the words more easily). My two favs are one channel for videogames and another for Magic: the Gathering card game (though I haven't played for many years).

Also Battlefront's Flames of War channel is very good (I play the game).

I tend to enjoy the underdogs of Youtube a bit more; something just more natural about how they behave. (though i still like Jim Sterling and a few others)

One guy I think deserves more subs is SebastianSB - he mainly focuses on Dark Soul stuff and RPGs, but his commentary is fun to listen to, and feels genuine - even if his playstyle is a bit frustrating at times. (he's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed at times) :sachi:

3 hours ago, Suzu Fanatic said:

I tend to enjoy the underdogs of Youtube a bit more; something just more natural about how they behave. (though i still like Jim Sterling and a few others)

One guy I think deserves more subs is SebastianSB - he mainly focuses on Dark Soul stuff and RPGs, but his commentary is fun to listen to, and feels genuine - even if his playstyle is a bit frustrating at times. (he's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed at times) :sachi:

Jim Sterling is awesome.  Especially his FUCK KONAMI  NEWS AND HIS Jim inquisition.

On 7/14/2016 at 7:44 AM, Suzu Fanatic said:

You really should check out the Extra Credits spinoff where the main guy for the show Dan tries out Dark Souls. It's interesting to see his growing fascination with the series as he plays and gets better at it (he starts out playing along with the show's researcher but goes it on his own at the 25th video). It's an interesting combination of amusing and frustrating at the things he misses, but it does make for a good payoff when/if he learns. He's actually on Dark Souls 2 right now...