Anyone Here Watches Re:Zero?

Yoshino_Yu

Definitely follow @havoc's suggestion and hit-up that anime discussion thread, it's where everyone pretty much goes to discuss anime here. :miyako:

Regrettably I haven't actually been watching much of the new anime coming out this year, and what little I have been watching, are just the usual on-going ones like One Piece and Naruto etc that I'm even quite behind on currently due to the lack of free time. :vinty:

So my question for you since you started a thread about it, is what;s your opinion on Re:Zero, and would you recommend it?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, andzalot55 said:

Its not a bad series but to me, it is getting repetitive. Basically, male protagonist dies and is brought back over and over. Anything else new?

You need to tune out then my friend for the rest of us see a lot more in the show. The ability to regain lost opportunities and the realistic difficulties with character development and relationships is one of the best features of this show, not the action and killing.

13 hours ago, ittaku said:

You need to tune out then my friend for the rest of us see a lot more in the show. The ability to regain lost opportunities and the realistic difficulties with character development and relationships is one of the best features of this show, not the action and killing.

I get that the concept is real good and I gotta agree with that... but because of the plot that makes me go "meh" I can watch it.

On 21/7/2016 at 10:10 PM, andzalot55 said:

Its not a bad series but to me, it is getting repetitive. Basically, male protagonist dies and is brought back over and over. Anything else new?

It's less about dying and more about how he can overcome fate. With each revival he gets more and more crazy.