Chaos;Head Love Chu☆Chu![TL]

RimiNishijou

Before this can be translated and read(properly) Chaos;Head Noah needs to be translated(as LCC is a Sequel the remake of Chaos;Head known as Chaos;Head Noah)

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/16019-chaoshead-noah-pc-port-and-translation-project/

G0oEtgq.jpg

Chaos;Head Love Chu☆Chu! - VNDB

NoahTranslations.wordpress.com

Hello! I'm Rimi and I'd like to bring "Chaos;Head Love Chu Chu!" over to the English speaking community! I feel I'm on the way to at least being able to look for translators as all the needed tools have been found or created. If your interested on how I came to the current point you can read about that over on where I first started a thread for this project over on GBATemp - http://gbatemp.net/threads/chaos-head-chu☆chu.432748/. Anyway if you weren't aware ChuChu is a game that branches off from it's main game "Chaos;Head" which is part of the SciADV series. We would be working with the PSP version of the game as I do not own nor know where to start with modifying xbox360, ps3, or vita games.  

Team Members:

• RimiNishijou - Engineer of Sorts.
  • waterflame - Image Editor, Blog Manager

Progress:

As of 7/5/16

• Tools needed to modify the game to work friendly with English have been completed.
  • Extracted text is in a workable format

Recruitment:

• Translator
  • Translation checker
  • Proofreader
  • Editor

Contact Information: Please  either reply to this thread or via a PM. If at that point you'd like to use a different form of communication it can be discussed.

• Via PM
  • Reply below
  • Via our website

Closing statement: I am fully aware of the amount of time and effort that will be needed to be put in to the game. As stated on the GBATemp thread if this project were to fail I can at least leave the tools needed to res the project from the dead if someone wants. That way they wouldn't need to deal with that side of things. Questions? Comment? Concern? You can leave em below or PM them if you so wish and I'll try my best to answer them.

In-game screenshots:

Below are just a few simple lines I did from the start of the game along with testing the insertion tool.

kkFGY1s.jpg

5vpVTl5.jpg

npeWuam.jpg

udPCvSL.png

yeQENQO.jpg

Happy to hear about your project, I wish you the best of luck in finding the team members you need. ^_^

From what I've seen, it can be pretty difficult in finding translators to work on your project, since the competent ones are usually the people who start the project in the first place. I wish you all the best! :miyako:

Oh, also you might want to consider perhaps creating a WordPress website for your project to help catalogue it and such. Quite a lot of translation teams do that. You could even set up some sort of application form page on there to help with your recruitment.

38 minutes ago, Kairix360 said:

That is really great that you want to bring Chaos;Head Love Chu Chu to the English speaking community!

I noticed that your post mentioned that you were recruiting a Proofreader / Editor; I might be able to help with that! :) 

Thank you! When we start getting text translated I'll make note to contact you about the role.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought instead of just a plain old bump... I'd show more progress screenshots :p! I started working on getting names working. Most likely will remove the bracket marks for what little space they give for more characters. 

Still looking for TLs! 

In-game screenshots:

You don't think the first image has a changed name? You might not notice but it's changed in the code. q9t7GuK.png

B4wmXXg.jpg

hV1EgO1.jpg

Why only 2 images? Well after this Takumi goes in to thought and MTL can only make so much sense :P

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2016 at 11:41 PM, zeltisthethird said:

same on the i cant really help much, but i was wondering .... can i donate to your cause? :3 that i can kinda do~~

Nah donation are a no go. And as Decay said. We aren't even off the ground. Added on to Zander's Noah before LCC which also isn't TL(the other endings are pretty sweet).

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi,so I was wondering if this project is still ongoing, if so is there anywhere I can check for updates on progress like for example twitter or something. I also wanna say I finished Chaos;head a few days ago and it was really good. I love how there are people out there who help make it possible to play these japanese exclusive releases in english. I really hope I can eventually learn japanese to be able to straight up play all these amazing games that are japanese exclusive. Thank you