Who do you consider the most physically attractive VN character(s) of your preferred gender?

wanko from majikoi, her proportions are so fucking yummy, she has the features I really like without being a loli which is a huge plus for me (petite butt, small boobs)

Carol from maggot baits, somewhat short hair, perfectly toned body, really nice boob propositions

Kokura Asahi (Ookura Yuusei) - feminine body traits and a cute butt.

Eris Floralia

Eris from Aiyoku no Eustia.

The flowers in the hair are both pretty and tasteful. Actually wow, she has a lot of accessories on.
Shoulderless outfit *heavy breathing*
Intelligent-looking, wit & good discernment combined with looks is sooo attractive.
Long hair is almost almost always a good thing.

I thought she was going to be my favourite character when I first saw her. After the game... I don't give a shit about her, mostly.

That's asking for a lot, but from recent months it'd be definitely Shibata Gonroku Mitsuki Katsuie. She's an immensely powerful woman, yet doesn't boast about it around or misuse it. Her mind is clear on what she wants and what to do, she's very intelligent and doesn't look down upon others easily. Plays with children around, tries to teach others, is very relied on by her subordinates, however, for all the kind parts of her, when she has to fight, there are few things to say... You'd better run... And it still won't help you.

prLlijo.jpg

10025.jpg

It has to be Sakaki Yumiko from the grisaia series for me. you'd think i fanboy'd enough over her by now

she has one of the crappiest routes  i have ever read,but......

Spoiler

83a05d8595.jpg

look at that smile~ <3

On 7/11/2016 at 2:07 PM, ShinRaikdou said:

Never prefered someone more than others, only based on looks.

But, Tamamo. Just can't resist...

Hide contents

QhntaeQ.jpg

Djkk4qj.jpg

nS5VpEM.jpg

On 7/11/2016 at 11:26 AM, dfbreezy said:

I agree with Rin and kotori.. but now one can defeat the almighty Kagome-sama from comyu.

Hide contents

f6NFiz7.jpg

Hide contents

HAR28sW.jpg

Hide contents

AsiTIFm.jpg

Hide contents

GZMsJYR.jpg

Hide contents

3evSLA0.jpg

Enjoy basking in the beauty of Kagome-sama

AHHH, other people share my tastes. Most Excellent. Definitely Kagome from Comyu and from the parts I've read of, Tamamo from Daitoshokan.
Although I do have to say there's a few Majikoi girls that are good too.

Seiso Hazakura

Hazakura.Seiso.full.1556965.jpg

Benkei

Maiyucchi

15 hours ago, Mkilbride said:

Kagome form Comyu is nice.  Yeah, but she uses a fairly generic character design.  She basically reminds me of Majikoi and the #1 martial artist.

Momoyo?
Also, wouldn't most be "fairly generic design" as long as they were made later than 2007 or so?

On 16/07/2016 at 9:03 PM, Mkilbride said:

Kagome form Comyu is nice.  Yeah, but she uses a fairly generic character design.  She basically reminds me of Majikoi and the #1 martial artist.

I swear Kagome is what would happen if Momoyo had a child and that child was raised by Miyako, so i can see how she reminds you of that.

Anyway, my pick would be Mary from Shikkoku no Sharnoth, but that has more to do with the game's artwork than anything else.

@Mkilbride Did you pick regular version there? If so then I would suggest that you better to delete your Sharnoth and change it to full voice version of Sharnoth instead because it'll allowed you to skip the gameplay from very beginning and for other advantage it was obviously had all spoken line voiced. Hope it'll help.

7 hours ago, littleshogun said:

@Mkilbride Did you pick regular version there? If so then I would suggest that you better to delete your Sharnoth and change it to full voice version of Sharnoth instead because it'll allowed you to skip the gameplay from very beginning and for other advantage it was obviously had all spoken line voiced. Hope it'll help.

That sounds good...I remember it being voiced, but not a way to skip the gameplay. The only other issue I had, I think, was just the sex stuff was thrown in pretty early and frequently.  But a minor issue.  I enjoyed the other one, with the Doctor and whatnot, a ton, so I went to play the next, but the gameplay tossed me off.  I'll have to look into that version.

*Reading it, it warns me that I'll miss important CGS and story events if I skip the mini-game...? Why?

3 hours ago, Mkilbride said:

*Reading it, it warns me that I'll miss important CGS and story events if I skip the mini-game...? Why?

I think the only things you lose by not doing the gameplay are some tid-bits that explain the bosses' motivations for being against you and the game-over CG.

Spoiler

Not that big of a deal, since they all have the same motivation (it has to do with the game's theme) and you can just get that CG by playing it over and dying straight away.

2 hours ago, onorub said:

I think the only things you lose by not doing the gameplay are some tid-bits that explain the bosses' motivations for being against you and the game-over CG.

Reveal hidden contents

Not that big of a deal, since they all have the same motivation (it has to do with the game's theme) and you can just get that CG by playing it over and dying straight away.

Hmm. Ok, but do I select Skip Minigame segments, or do not skip? Can I skip them regardless later on? Because you said I can play it over and die right away.

Also I keep seeing a spelling error, 0 before words on the secondary line. Yes, I am using Japanese locale. Every second line of (Spoken) dialogue has this issue, though descriptive text does not.