Sweet Volley High needs your help on Greenlight!

NewWestGames

Hello! I'm back with Sweet Volley High and it could use your help on Greenlight!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=722210428

I've learned a lot of lessons on my journey (Number 1: Use Ren'Py.) and will be making a big post-mortem post here soon. Lots of lessons, perhaps I can help someone else. But, if you like what I do check out my Patreon for previews of all my upcoming things :)

https://www.patreon.com/NewWestGames

Yuri is life, yuri is love friends!

Thanks for all the support guys. I really appreciate it!

I was told I didn't have nearly enough story. I think was was more of my own fear of spoiling it! But, below are some character bios with more art. Hopefully this will explain a little more!

Characters
Rk2X70s.png
Aya Mizuki is a quiet, but lazy girl. She's not very social, and tends to spend most of her time with her nose in a book. She spends some of her evenings warming the bench for the school's volleyball team, as having club activities always looks good on a college resume. After a tragic accident injures one of the team's star players, Aya is called upon to step in, and with her Grandpa's help, finds a passion for volleyball that extends past her senior year in high school as she pursues a career.

PL4gHSO.png
Nanami Ebihara is the volleyball team captain, and hates the fact that Aya isn't taking things seriously. Quiet, shy and unassuming, Nanami is far from a typical high school sports star, instead she dedicates her life to her craft.

5o0hMH5.png
Yuka Saito is one of the most popular girls in school, pretty and with a sharp sense of humour she's the life of the party, so to speak. She flirts with and befriends Aya, introducing her to the local bar scene.

Ej84chM.png
Eri Toyama is one of Nanami's oldest friends, and joins the volleyball team after meeting Aya. She looks up to Aya as a big sister, and though she has a lot of problems in her home life, she's always optimistic, cheery and cute.

9Qinjyt.png
Yuichi Hiyama is the star of the school's soccer team and is tipped for great things in the future. Yuichi and Aya become fast friends over their shared love of beef bowls. However as tryout season approaches, Yuichi comes to Aya with an offer she may not be able to pass up...

xe48MDn.png
Aya's grandpa Satoshi lives in the countryside and takes care of Aya in the summer. Satoshi had an oddball sense of humour, an equally oddball laugh and loves his family very much. Maybe it's all the tea he drinks. What Aya doesn't know is that he was once an athlete too.

• 3 months later...