-Some kind of introductory thing-

Rime

So, I'm Rime. I've been at least somewhat involved in anime for many years, but not too long ago I moved into the visual novel scene as well. I've been studying the language for... a while... and do some translation stuff.

I've only read a few VNs, but I intend to steadily add more to my list and decided that it was about time to register here ;_;

Aside from that, I generally enjoy computer/gaming stuff and in particular, puzzles.

よろしく and all that business.

Just now, DarkZedge said:

Puzzles are fun and also glad to see that you decided to join us here on our little salt palace known as Fuwa :sachi: 

Anyways, welcome and hope you have a great time. 

Have an adorable Neko:

...way too cute. If people continue to bribe me with cute pictures, I'll be happy to stay.

5 minutes ago, Rime said:

...way too cute. If people continue to bribe me with cute pictures, I'll be happy to stay.

Don't think of it as a bribe but a contribution to your personal collection :sachi:  we're a sharing bunch after all.

I do hope you like it enough to stay, the more people the merrier after all.

2 minutes ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

Looks like someone really likes Hatsuyuki Sakura :pyaa:

Anyway, good to have you aboard! Hope to see you about \ :wafuu: /

I like it a fair amount, yes. Despite the emotional state it left me in, I found it to be enjoyable.

I'll be hanging out, thank you~

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and my reply from your Japanese word would be 'Nice to meet you too'. If you need Japanese VN Recommendation, you could ask Clephas here, but maybe I could help some if you ask translated one. Anyway, since you state that you interested in translation, I think you could try to register your capability in the thread below. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

8 hours ago, Dergonu said:

Welcome to the forum, nice to meet you! 

People interested in helping out with translations are always welcome! :sachi:

8 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and my reply from your Japanese word would be 'Nice to meet you too'. If you need Japanese VN Recommendation, you could ask Clephas here, but maybe I could help some if you ask translated one. Anyway, since you state that you interested in translation, I think you could try to register your capability in the thread below. Hope you enjoy yourself here.

2 hours ago, nohman said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel.

Nice to meet you all as well! :sacchan:

Well, it's not so much that I'm interested in translation as that I'm on a project so I decided that making an account would be a good idea. But thanks for the suggestions!

On 7/14/2016 at 11:10 PM, Flutterz said:

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Do you have a favourite VN?

Have a moe:

Reveal hidden contents

te0g.png

I haven't read all too many so far, but if I had to pick, it would be Hatsuyuki Sakura. It was a great reading experience and stands just barely above the others I've read.

And... that girl is too cute.