f12 console pasting

It's a free lesson of passion game. I clicked f12, then typed game.setProperty ( "money", 1000) to increase my money and it did. Since i don't need to paste anything anymore i wanted to enable the console paste protection again because i don't know if it'll have any negative effects by allowing pasting on console

Basically i got paranoid by leaving that allow pasting on... Though from my research now [It and firefox boards] , it not like people can hack through and steal my identity through that pasting thing unless i get tricked into pasting some code that scammers want me 2. 

Please offer a warning if i'm wrong and my pc is actually in some kind of danger because of that. I'm not very knowledgeable in this field.

Oh and is it safe to allow pasting if i'm only using it for that sort of cheat? 

Some scams involve getting users to paste an evil piece of code into their console box. Samples of such scams can be found here: http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17841 

If you’re certain the code you’re using didn’t originate from some Machiavellian villain who has a thing for twirling moustaches, feel free to use it.

Looks like i was being paranoid for nothing...

Thanks guys, i feel relieved now :sachi:.

@Rooke i checked out the sample, it was educational. Basically the only way you're going to get scammed with this method is if you open some strange email or message and copy paste whatever they want you 2 mindlessly. It can't happen unknowingly, without the victim following directions of the message. Thank you for the example.