Dragon ball super English Dub?

dfbreezy

So i don't know about you guys but i HATE the Japanese voice actors of DBZ. I'm trying to learn Japanese because i like the language and i like listening to the Japanese dubs of all anime even when there are English dubs EXCEPT DBZ. Why? Because they sound irritating. 

Ugh. Sorry about this rant guys.. I needed to get it out of my system. Now onto the main topic;

When is the English dub coming out?

Only thing I see about the dub is this: http://attackofthefanboy.com/news/dragon-ball-super-english-dub-toonami-expected-july-august/ which talks about Toonami asia so I'm not really sure what is going on here. Sounds like Funimation isn't involved from that article which I assume would mean different voice actors. 

I am also waiting for the dub since I watched the dub as a child so hearing the Japanese Goku voice is too much for me to handle. 

8 minutes ago, andzalot55 said:

I use to hate the japanese dub but I grew liking it even more throughout super and would prefer for the series to not be dubbed; mainly to the English voice actor for Goku now sounds cringy.

3 minutes ago, Nekolover said:

I can't take Goku voice seriously in Japanese. 

IKR! and Vegeta's proud manly voice :komari:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, BookwormOtaku said:

The sooner the better. I haven't been able to watch because of the JP voices, when all the while I've been hearing about future trunks, some new villain and Vegeta being badass.

It's been too long.