I lately being growing tired of anime Youtubers

Nekolover

It is a pain whenever reviewers don't provide the courtesy of warning about spoilers. I believe it's such a common etiquette today that every professional reviewer should know to provide said warning by now, and anyone not doing so would definitely lose viewers.

I don't think it's a good idea to stop watching reviews just because of spoilers though. God knows I hate spoilers, but I think for anime reviews (particularly those on YouTube, in fact), it should be fine as there are more mindful reviewers nowadays, and there are early warning signs which review contains a spoiler (if the spoiler is a thumbnail or a title, it sucks and should be flagged immediately, but at least you would stay away from that video before he pulls more spoilers on you).

I wouldn't let spoilers discourage you from watching reviews because they can be helpful in letting you choose an anime you want to watch. I would personally stick with MAL reviews because they're more convenient, and because the rules enforced means that spoilers are not even allowed in the first place.