i´m inside

Keigo

Hello to all of you.

First a little bit about myself.
I´m Keigo, 29+ I live in Austria and in my free time I play games, read or watch animes.

Favorite Animes: One Outs, Haikyuu, Boku dake ga inai machi
Last I watched was "My Hero Academia" (wait impatiently for Season 2)

I started with Visual Novels over 10 years ago through a recommendation of a friend. He recommended me Kana Imouto, really loved it. I play mostly Otome Games but also looking for great Story VNs whether the protagonist is male or female. I also play Boys Love VNs from time to time but don´t have any interest in yuri games. Don´t know why perhaps i should try one. :P

At the moment i play Code Realize, Shuffle (only 1 Route left) and eden* They Were Only Two, On The Planet.

I hope we all have fun together.

Greetings Keigo

Welcome! I almost started playing Code:Realize a couple days ago, but it turned out there wasn't enough room on my Vita for it, so I decided I had to finish something else and delete it to make room first :D

I really enjoyed Eden* as well.

Your VNDB is actually really interesting! Looks quite different from most of the crowd around here. It's nice to see some people with more diverse backgrounds joining in the conversation.

15 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Welcome! I almost started playing Code:Realize a couple days ago, but it turned out there wasn't enough room on my Vita for it, so I decided I had to finish something else and delete it to make room first :D

I really enjoyed Eden* as well.

Your VNDB is actually really interesting! Looks quite different from most of the crowd around here. It's nice to see some people with more diverse backgrounds joining in the conversation.

I also have this problem alot with my Vita Memory Card. :upupu: Too many games and too little time to play.

14 hours ago, Novel21 said:

Hello Keigo and it's nice to meet you:)

Have cute Mayumi picture as welcome presant

I love Otome games myself and I have played many Otome games, I recommend Sweet Fuse at your side and Storm lover kai

Thx i love Mayumi, best Girl in Shuffle :wub:.

I already played Sweet Fuse and Storm Lover Kai. Both great Games. It´s fantastic that here are some others that like Otome Games.

10 hours ago, Flutterz said:

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Do you have a favourite VN?

Mhh, is very hard to choose, the  Kyokugen Dasshutsu trilogy is quite good but i think my favorite game at the moment is " Halloween Otome", ok its a free Otome Game but i loved it. I already played it over 10 times. It´s very charming and i think it´s better than some VNs that i bought for a lot of money. I´m no mainstream girl. :D