Cheers

Nintaidou

Greetings, folks!

I've been hanging around the chat for a few days now, so some already know me, but putting that aside, I'd like to shortly introduce myself to a community of fellow VN readers =)

I live in Czech Republic and am going to finish University (Bachelor) this year. I've read over 60 VN titles, so I suppose I've been at it for quite a while. I usually read them in Japanese, but I'd like to point out I'm not fluent in Japanese enough to easily read Kanji. I'm rather fond of heartwarming or simply happy VNs (doesn't extend to whole VN content, but I appreciate being rewarded by the ending), and I absolutely detest VNs that have anything to do with Guro or similar monstrosities. I do though read bittersweet VNs at times, so that topic's not beyond me.

I'm fairly knowledgeable in books too and am a vivid gamer (usually games that have a story to it). I've been writing some novels myself, but due to perfectionist strikes and low self-esteem, I eventually ended up tearing them apart except for my most recent project, that I'm rather determined to finish without tearing it apart. I've been a part of YWS (Young Writers Society) for a while and am fairly confident in my criticism and writing skills, so if anybody wants to share or have a discussion over writing, I'd gladly keep some company. 

I figure that's enough for a short hello ;) 

Thank you for your company,

Nintaidou~

Oh! Another writer! Sounds great! I actually write things too! What kind of writing do you do exactly? Will you release your latest work? I definitely would love having a discussion with you some day, seems like you're an interesting fellow.

Welcome to Fuwanovel, cheers and have a very nice day. Hope I hear from you more.

Thanks, folks =)

@Aizen-Sama I've tested my mettle in various fields, my strongest thus far being SciFi, realism and fantasy that's backed up by scientific comprehension (Like for example energy theory being used as a basis for simple magic on several principles, won't elaborate right now ^^). Though, I do have a habit of bringing realism into any field I write. My current project is titled Quaesitor (it means "Seeker", latin) and it's a work set in an alternate world with fantasy elements (backed up by scientific comprehension). It's something I'd like to present to others in full glory and so I take my time fleshing out respective parts of the drafts, making me ultimately a slow writer (in addition to graduating Uni and having work at the same time >.<). Once I finish writing it, I'd gladly try myself at publishing it or having it turnt into VN or a game (It's been designed to be transformable to those two formats).

3 minutes ago, Nintaidou said:

@Aizen-Sama I've tested my mettle in various fields, my strongest thus far being SciFi, realism and fantasy that's backed up by scientific comprehension (Like for example energy theory being used as a basis for simple magic on several principles, won't elaborate right now ^^). Though, I do have a habit of bringing realism into any field I write. My current project is titled Quaesitor (it means "Seeker", latin) and it's a work set in an alternate world with fantasy elements (backed up by scientific comprehension). It's something I'd like to present to others in full glory and so I take my time fleshing out respective parts of the drafts, making me ultimately a slow writer (in addition to graduating Uni and having work at the same time >.<). Once I finish writing it, I'd gladly try myself at publishing it or having it turnt into VN or a game (It's been designed to be transformable to those two formats).

Sounds amazing. I'll definitely be waiting for it. Keep it up and good day to you.

I think I've seen you around but still, welcome to Fuwa Nin (is it okay to call you that? :sachi: ) also having a VNDB is quite handy for when others are trying to give you recommendations or to keep track of things you have played, keep an organized wishlist or track releases that are coming among some. 

See you around man, enjoy your time here on Fuwa :sacchan: 

@DarkZedge You came and left in such a short period every time though :D See ya some other time though, thanks.

@dfbreezy I reckon forums have private messages on the top right corner, try doing it that way =) Thanks. (I'll stay neutral on that question :sachi: )

Welcome to Fuwa!

Though it feels a bit weird for me to say that, since I always thought you've been here for a while, though how I came to that conclusion is beyond me :vinty:

Anyways good luck on your novel!  The first one to hit a satisfaction mark is always hard, rest should come naturally:mare:

Thanks folks ;)

@Flutterz Been at it something little over a year? My the best understanding of Japanese is mainly auditory, I don't even need to really read what I hear, I usually crack my head over the written language during protagonist's lines :michiru: . So far been using MeCab and JParser to break down kanji to kana or romaji and deal with it that way. I reckon I'll focus on learning Kanji properly once I'm done with University though :sachi: .

@xToki Cookies happen :yumiko: 

@Forgetful Frank I find your statement quite amusing when pared with your nickname :sachi: , glad to have you around.