Hi there ! I'm new !

Haruhiro

Hello everyone from the fuwanowel community , i'm 17 and I'm still a student and  i'm also a big fan of animes/mangas and recently i've started to play visual novels ! So far i'm still a newbie, i have just played at "Fate Stay Night realta nua"( I wanted to further my undestanding of this story after watching the anime, and it is for now my favorite visual novel :)), and at "Dangan ronpa" (I don't know if that counts as visual novel) and currently I am playing at Umineko no naku koro ni (I really love this one so far) and at Steins Gates (Already watched the, in my opinon, the excellent anime). As a new fan of visual novels, I thought it was a good idea to subscribe here !

So i'm looking forward to be part of this community, and learn a lot about visual novels !

PS: I am French so my english is not perfect :)

1 minute ago, Arcadeotic said:

Welcome to Fuwa

I'm 17 as well, believe it or not

As for your English, more exposure usually equals to better English

If you want recommendations, all you have to do is ask

See ya around

Thanks ! I have just one question, where do I post if i want to ask  an advice about a visual novel i have started playing ? I don't want to post it in the wrong place !

20 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

Welcome to Fuwa

I'm 17 as well, believe it or not

WHAT THE FUCK

Welcome aboard HMS Fuwanovel! :sachi: Sounds like you're getting a fine start as far as VN reading goes - Danganronpa is ridiculously good fun. Have you got a vndb account? It's a really neat way of cataloguing your reads if you haven't.

As Arcadeotic said, exposure will help your English, although if you have any specific questions about it then feel free to give me a shout!

Hello dude, welcome to the 17 bandwagon, I'm actually 17 as well ;)

Even if your English is not perfect now you'll get better as time passes by, you just need to keep posting and that stuff, eventually your mistakes will be minimal.

Anyways, good to see new people around here.

Have a nice day and see you on the forums!

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and enjoy yourself here. As for your age, no problem. In fact I remember that Funyarinpa was joined here around the same age as you, and of course we'll accept any member with any age here. If you need some recommendation, just ask us here. Hope we see each other in future here.

Just now, littleshogun said:

Welcome to Fuwanovel, and enjoy yourself here. As for your age, no problem. In fact I remember that Funyarinpa was joined here around the same age as you, and of course we'll accept any member with any age here. If you need some recommendation, just ask us here. Hope we see each other in future here.

I would glady accept recommendation even though it will probably take all my summer holidays to finish Umineko and Steins gate !

5 hours ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

WHAT THE FUCK

Welcome aboard HMS Fuwanovel! :sachi: Sounds like you're getting a fine start as far as VN reading goes - Danganronpa is ridiculously good fun. Have you got a vndb account? It's a really neat way of cataloguing your reads if you haven't.

As Arcadeotic said, exposure will help your English, although if you have any specific questions about it then feel free to give me a shout!

I was around that age when I read my first truly visual novel, then I joined fuwanovel shortly after so I wouldn't say it is that rare for someone like that in taking interest in them. I would say it won't be too strange if there is even more younger audiences reading them.

Welcome! I second the recommendation to make a VNDB page and link it to your profile.

There are a fair number of other French folks around, including one of the global moderators, and in general the community is pretty international, so don't worry about your English; you're perfectly understandable, and that's what counts.

4 hours ago, Dark_blade64 said:

I was around that age when I read my first truly visual novel, then I joined fuwanovel shortly after so I wouldn't say it is that rare for someone like that in taking interest in them. I would say it won't be too strange if there is even more younger audiences reading them.

It wasn't so much the age thing (I was 18 when I read my first, so only a year older), but I was honestly surprised Arcadeotic was that age :wafuu:

11 minutes ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

It wasn't so much the age thing (I was 18 when I read my first, so only a year older), but I was honestly surprised Arcadeotic was that age :wafuu:

Well in fact, i read FSN when i was 15, so as you all say, age isn't an issue here

Welcome to Fuwa!  Hope you enjoy your stay~

I really liked Grimgar, both the ln and the anime.  Slow pacing is a nice break from all the "lets cram 50 hrs into 6" kinda anime :vinty:

Tho admittedly, the ln is much better than the anime :miyako: