My Last "Recommend My Next Activity" Poll

Bring back spoiler tags plx  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Vote!

• Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth3 -> Megadimension Neptunia VII. --- Be a good lil' minion and follow in Kaguya-hime-sama's footsteps. BELIEVE IN THE ONE WHO BELIEVES IN YOU!!!
    • Fate/Stay Night. --- Yo I know you have that epic 69 fest with Dergonu coming up Koiken Otome and all, but Zenophilious' PC died and he's still trying to fix it MIA like a scrub, so you should finish Fate Stay in the meantime to surprise him when he gets back. And it's been on your backlog for too long ._.
    • The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky --- You're a heathen for enjoying Trails of Cold Steel, Trails in the Sky is where its at, Steel was a downgrade in everyway with how they made it into a moeblobfest, PLAY SKY DAMMIT!!!!
    • (Wait for) Koiken Otome --- Yo I know you have that epic 69 fest with Dergonu coming up, you should probably just read something short in the meantime since all of the above are huge time commitments. (SUGGEST SOMETHING SHORT!!!)

This poll is closed to new votes

Dat fking deadlock ._.

KC's releasing next week minimum, so I got the weekend. So I'm gonna play Neptune over the weekend, and when KC finishes try to double up.

Defeat Dergonu, then finish Re;birth 3 and Megadimension

and then Fate/Stay the rest of the summer

Good plan yes