VNs like Forest?

AzureDaora

Does it exist? I'd imagine very few like it does in the VN world, or at least, ones translated.
I just finished it, and it was a really unique and great experience. Full of symbolism, metaphors, and themes that you don't see everyday.

Any other VNs like it?

2 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

Maybe Fairytale Requiem

It's the closest thing to the art style Forest has and it's made by the same company

A good chunk of Liar-Soft which previously worked on Forest, was employed on FTR as well - mainly Ryuuko Ooishi (art) and Takao Tozan (writing); hence the similiarities. Unfortunately, what makes Forest so unique is Meteor's writing and it's the part FairyTale Requirem clearly lacks (not saying it's bad, just different).

Depending on that, I'd either advise to continue your adventure with Liar-Soft games, or grab anything written by Meteor afterwards. Albeit Hikaru Sakurai wasn't directly involved with Forest, that game is a sort of a spiritual prequel (along with Seven-Bridge), to whole WAB series.

That said, read Inganock. You won't regret it.

20 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

Maybe Fairytale Requiem

It's the closest thing to the art style Forest has and it's made by the same company

This seems to be really close to what I'm looking for...
too bad I can't read japanese, and it's not translated. D:

18 hours ago, Narcosis said:

A good chunk of Liar-Soft which previously worked on Forest, was employed on FTR as well - mainly Ryuuko Ooishi (art) and Takao Tozan (writing); hence the similiarities. Unfortunately, what makes Forest so unique is Meteor's writing and it's the part FairyTale Requirem clearly lacks (not saying it's bad, just different).

Depending on that, I'd either advise to continue your adventure with Liar-Soft games, or grab anything written by Meteor afterwards. Albeit Hikaru Sakurai wasn't directly involved with Forest, that game is a sort of a spiritual prequel (along with Seven-Bridge), to whole WAB series.

That said, read Inganock. You won't regret it.

Everything is noted. Thanks.

Not being able to read moonrunes suck