Pick a VN for me to read

akaritan

8 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

Try out Homeless Joshi Gakusei, if you haven't already

It's brilliant

Thank you, I'll do that. 

8 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

What made you stall KnS

I'm not too fond of choice heavy or gameplay vns, and I just got kind of tired of it. It wasn't that I hated or even disliked it, and I'll probably get back to it at some point 

Edited by akaritan
Mobile typing ;_;

15 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

Try out Homeless Joshi Gakusei, if you haven't already

No sure if trolling... Meeh, according to vndb it is "Very Short" may try it as well.

Edit: Probably not trolling, i should learn to read the OP before the recommendations.

1 hour ago, Yukiru said:

Inganock, it's pretty rad. Has gameplay but I'm certain you can deactivate it.

Not really gameplay and it's not skippable, at least not in your first playthrough. People should treat it more as a 'test' of sorts, which checks their reading comprehension; it's easy, if you follow the story closely so I've no idea why people complained about it that much. It gives a lot of additional information about the world, character and events, so you shouldn't skip it.

Maybe Tokyo Babel, I/O and Root Double here for the recommendations. Clephas almost want to categorize Tokyo Babel as utsuge, so I think it should be your wish here. As for I/O and Root Double, I think those VN was had some heavy theme. I don't knew if those VN will fulfill your dark criteria though, but I think there's some dark moment to me in those three VN.