Who's playing Pokemon Go?

InvertMouse

Started to play this morning.

Currently searching for the damn abba and eevee.

The only problem i have is that sometime  it's hard to get good connection to actually play the game outside :rimu:

4 minutes ago, Jade said:

The only problem i have is that sometime  it's hard to get good connection to actually play the game outside :rimu:

I only have wifi on mine so consider yourself lucky :makina:

1 minute ago, Flutterz said:

5 minutes ago, Jade said:

I only have wifi on mine so consider yourself lucky

impossibru. Upgrade man! I've never even caught a Pokemon inside my house.

20 minutes ago, kingdomcome said:

impossibru. Upgrade man! I've never even caught a Pokemon inside my house.

My house is directly at pokestop :miyako:

And i can caught some pokemons in it too...damn Rattatas :makina:

27 minutes ago, Jade said:

I evolved my Eevee and got Vaporeon :komari:  SHouldv waiting till evening...maybe i couldv gotten an Umbreon :komari:

40 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

I only have wifi on mine so consider yourself lucky :makina:

I always do that if i were compared  to you flutz :sachi:

17 minutes ago, Zebhra said:

My house is directly at pokestop :miyako:

evolved my Eevee and got Vaporeon :komari:  SHouldv waiting till evening...maybe i couldv gotten an Umbreon :komari:

I can't even get Eevee :pyaa:

I've been playing since yesterday morning (in part because of @InvertMouse spamming it on Twitter :D), and I'm finding it hella entertaining. I walk to work, and today I caught three new species on the way to work, two new ones on the way back. Makes the walk much more fun.

Unfortunately, since I'm in a dense urban area, the gyms are all held by people way stronger than I... I haven't even tried one yet, and they just seem to get stronger faster than I do.

8 hours ago, InvertMouse said:

I used an incense and an Eevee showed up in ma house :wafuu:

I heard Incense guarantees a rare pokemon that usually doesn't show up in the area, but if by any chance your game crashes while catching it, you might lose it... :( 

4 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

I heard Incense guarantees a rare pokemon that usually doesn't show up in the area, but if by any chance your game crashes while catching it, you might lose it... :( 

I got an Eevee while out on my walk today, but when I got home and used an incense I only got 4 pidgeys. :/

28 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

I got an Eevee while out on my walk today, but when I got home and used an incense I only got 4 pidgeys. :/

Incense stacks with Lure Modules, so it's best to use them on pokespots with the pink swirly Sakura petal thingies around them (those are under the effects of Lure Modules).

Also the more Pokespots with Lure Modules that are around you and active, the faster pokemon showed up. Pokespots are also amazing for restocking balls, potions and berries.

With 4 Lure Module affected pokespots + Incense, I was getting like 3-4 pokemon show up every 4-5 minutes or so, so I was getting around 25-30 in a single incense! Although, finding a tightly knitted area with 3-4 pokespots close to each other are pretty hard to find. 

41 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

I've seen ones like this

W7dE4HV.png

And I got pokeballs from them, but I haven't seen ones with sakura petals or whatever.

Try going to more crowded areas like parks or bars or sporting events. You're bound to find Lure Module'd pokespots that runs for hours on them. 

Just now, CeruleanGamer said:

Try going to more crowded areas like parks or bars or sporting events. You're bound to find Lure Module'd pokespots that runs for hours on them. 

There aren't any nearby, the closest grocery store is a 30 minute walk away. :komari:

13 minutes ago, Flutterz said:

There aren't any nearby, the closest grocery store is a 30 minute walk away. :komari:

McDonalds or Starbucks? They tend to run modules a lot too.

Heck, my local Starbucks seem to be running it a lot because it seems to draw a ton of people into the place, increasing their customer visits and profits. 

2 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

McDonalds or Starbucks? They tend to run modules a lot too.

Heck, my local Starbucks seem to be running it a lot because it seems to draw a ton of people into the place, increasing their customer visits and profits. 

Nope, those are still too far to walk. :/

I'd love to try it out, but alas I am a Windows Phone scrub. :vinty:

Out of all the other phone operating systems, I prefer the WP, but the drawback from that is the lack of apps. :kosame:

I only just realised Valve finally released an official Steam app for it that I've been waiting for more than two years now. If they end up releasing Pokemon Go for WP, I'll be sure to join in on the fun and give it a go. But that's just a pipe dream. :amane: