Who's playing Pokemon Go?

InvertMouse

This app forced me to outside for the first time in god knows how long. Since its not released here yet though it was pretty easy for me to go around my city and capture a ridiculous amount of gyms for free.

8 hours ago, InvertMouse said:

Now here's the plan; we're gonna head down to the forest. Time to collect, some Pokemon 8)...

So many people are gonna end up getting into accidents while playing....not that I wouldn't play it myself but doesn't appear in my app store. :amane: 

20 minutes ago, VirginSmasher said:

Nintendo forgot to take into account all the lazy fans they have.

Pokemon GO! The pokemon game that requires you to travel to the deepest and most dangerous places on earth to catch legendary pokemons! I wonder if you need to head off straight into area 51 or a secret military base to catch a mewtwo, mew or genesect... :Keepo:

One of the biggest reasons I don't go outside is because I live in Florida and there's nothing interesting to do around here. That and the weather sucks during the Summer. I do like to ride my bike once in a while, but only when there's something I need to do (like light shopping or getting movies/books from the library). I do feel like I really need to go out and exercise more, but I never have the incentive to do it.

This would have given me that incentive, but my phone is really old and the game isn't compatible with it. Fuck my life, I need to get a new one

2 minutes ago, Kenshin_sama said:

One of the biggest reasons I don't go outside is because I live in Florida and there's nothing interesting to do around here. That and the weather sucks during the Summer. I do like to ride my bike once in a while, but only when there's something I need to do (like light shopping or getting movies/books from the library). I do feel like I really need to go out and exercise more, but I never have the incentive to do it.

This would have given me that incentive, but my phone is really old and the game isn't compatible with it. Fuck my life, I need to get a new one

Yeah, I'm not heading out into 95-degree, 99% humidity Tallahassee to catch a damned ratata.

6 minutes ago, Valmore said:

Yeah, I'm not heading out into 95-degree, 99% humidity Tallahassee to catch a damned ratata.

Maybe you could go and see if you could find a wild muk running around your neighborhood. :makina: Otherwise I would hardly believe there isn't any pidgey or flying pokemon hiding in the bushes somewhere closely. :Kappa:

After the release of Pokemon Go, I see way more people with their phones out staring at it like zombies. A good 70% of people where I can clearly see their screens shows they are playing Pokemon Go. It's insane. :holo: 

I got pulled into it by my work boss and a bunch of coworkers and we even claimed a bar where we spam EXP modules to level each other up..... It's kinda crazy, lol... :wahaha: 

Also, my mom seems to have been playing it 3 days before me and knows a good 150 of the pokemon already. It's quite shocking. :pyaa: 

Playing the shit out of it :miyako:

Currently lvl 10, in Russia (where the app cant be accesed via google play) everyone playing it, the whole city's gyms was captured in two days, we even met some cute girls from our team (Red team for the win :holo: ) wich helping us defend a gym nearby with her 400cp Jolteon :mare:

Overall it is awesome, the only downside it is still kinda buggy, i hate it when you cant beat gym-holders and they stuck at 1 hp =(

Gonna catch them all! \ :mare: /