I need a consensus from the people of fuwa [do you prefer frogs or snails?]

Well as food I'd pick escargot over frog legs any day. Very little can beat some well cooked snails in a lemon garlic butter sauce with a little pastry baked over it (or sometimes served on top of) or in a light spicy tomato sauce mixed with tomatoes and a side of garlic bread. Even if I were to add this one Chinese noodle soup that had cooked bullfrog in it to the vs list (which was really good by the way) I'd still pick escargot since the meat in soup had a ton of bones in them while snails have no bones to deal with at all.

7 hours ago, Narcosis said:

I can give you a thousand reasons why snails > frogs

Get rekd :Teeku:

7 hours ago, frogstat said:

Go back to being banned.

holy mother of fucking shit this is wonderful 

finally some organic shitposting

3 hours ago, BookwormOtaku said:

Well as food I'd pick escargot over frog legs any day. Very little can beat some well cooked snails in a lemon garlic butter sauce with a little pastry baked over it (or sometimes served on top of) or in a light spicy tomato sauce mixed with tomatoes and a side of garlic bread. Even if I were to add this one Chinese noodle soup that had cooked bullfrog in it to the vs list (which was really good by the way) I'd still pick escargot since the meat in soup had a ton of bones in them while snails have no bones to deal with at all.

I've been participating on this forum for three years. I've seen people get off from fictional rape. I've seen people defend sexual harassment. I've seen people call for humanity's transcendence via anime. I've seen people call refugees "sand niggers". I've seen Euphoria, Dustmania and Maggot Baits get hyped on these forums. And, my friend, this post of yours is nevertheless easily the most disgusting thing I have ever laid eyes upon in this forum. 

edit: GET FUCKING SHREKT @Katatsumuri

I think the filters that kept the shit, cancer, salt and shitpost from spreading out of the chatroom finally broke, and it's fantastic

On another note I have a fear of snails and the other one is a shitty meme, but my inner hipster still says 'Go with the flippin' snails, you pussy bitch', so snails

47 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

I've been participating on this forum for three years. I've seen people get off from fictional rape. I've seen people defend sexual harassment. I've seen people call for humanity's transcendence via anime. I've seen people call refugees "sand niggers". I've seen Euphoria, Dustmania and Maggot Baits get hyped on these forums. And, my friend, this post of yours is nevertheless easily the most disgusting thing I have ever laid eyes upon in this forum. 

Wow, I managed to achieve this without even trying :upupu: