A Visual Novel Elisa: the innkeeper

o77uai4.jpg

Hello guys, I'm Steve Casalgrandi official writer Elisa Project: The Innkeeper. We noticed the presence of a post this in your forum made by one of our fans, but we have seen that the latter does not keep him up to date, so we felt the need to create an official, considering the many changes which are made in 'last period.

before you start reading, I would like to point out that our prequel is available free of Steam and that there is a Kickstarer campaign.

the links below you can find them when you're not exposing part of our work.

b008c56de69bc0b6ba5d755e45133fcd_origina

Our Visual Novel has as its protagonist Elisa, a charming and beautiful girl who is struggling with the amorous proposals of a prince, a merchant and a knight.

Characters

574cbb139f1f41ebf7a261c10c868727_origina

Our goal is to offer you a thrilling and interactive story where the choices you make will have the power to influence in a negative way or a positive history and give you a chance to unlock items that you can choose to use or not. Our prequel represents 20% of the full game and is divided into 3 main branches.

64c932f64bac657e0ef00d1e50f595ea_origina

9e4ec954ca94d6beed63e81141080652_origina

We want to open this thread to talk openly with you our product, and to know what you think of the work we are doing. We recently added various things in our prequel including: The unlockable objectives, the car mode, the Steam cards and much more, plus we confirmed the 18+ version and the new art that will be inserted permanently in the game final.

3b39c02b37ccc08d0ff92c77930eb835_origina

In any successful project it is behind an audience that follows him and that supports it, there is no game without players, so we are eager to hear your opinion on our visual novel. If you decide to play in our prequel does not hesitate to tell us what you think by writing a review on the forum or steam!

below place the most important link!

Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/472680/

Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2044603064/elisa-the-innkeeper/description

856b1fc0c8c2153ea17a647f5d4bbc32_origina

A greeting and a thank you to the whole team! ^-^ 

4 hours ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Are you the chosen savior that will restore honor to the OELVNs?

Tune in next week in the next Dragon Ball Z.

seems madame has missed out on reading "one thausand lies".

anyway good luck with the project & as long as your writer(s) knows what he/she is doing, i´m sure sth good will come out of it, hopefully.

I thank all those who have left a comment!^^ regarding the dubbing, unfortunately we know that they are not cheap, but if we get the chance we guarantee that we will!
you read the update number 12 on the kickstarter? There is a rather interesting! Diceti what they think about it as soon as you can ^-^ .
here under a new and beautiful artwork of our artist bicio!

surce:https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2044603064/elisa-the-innkeeper/posts/1624203

3fcacfb03e019ef2dedaad07b9ca8f7c_origina

1 hour ago, Steve_Casalgrandi said:

I thank all those who have left a comment!^^ regarding the dubbing, unfortunately we know that they are not cheap, but if we get the chance we guarantee that we will!

I know it's too eraly for that and the dub tier won't be reached but... do you have any names in mind?

• 4 weeks later...

Tried this, and if I may comment here the prince here was kind of selfish and Elise looks like will be the Dude Magnet here.

Another thing that I would like to said here is that for final release you better fix the backlog function, because it would be quite a pain if you couldn't scroll above for seeing the backlog (Instead I must click backlog button). Although if it's inherently the problem from Steam platform instead, couldn't be help here (The last time I using Steam platform was when I played ChuSingura and the backlog problem was same here.

For last word, I think the art here was quite good and this game will be toward otome one. Good luck for the developer here and hopefully this game could satisfy some otome fans out there.