2. 2. Best Koiken Otome route

• Girl with wind power and hold rapier, Yves Elaine Austin
    • Katana and ice power user, Kamishiro Touko
    • Supposed powerless girl, Someya Yuzu
    • Using greatsword and had fire power, Yasukuni Akane

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

Man, that consensual tentacles scene was disappointing as hell

Well, it was a really hot H-scene, but for people actually expecting ... well, what the tag says, you will be very dissapointed, yeah. In fact, in my opinion, the tag is outright wrong. That isn't what happens at all. Might be a good idea to remove it tbh.

Touko's route was fun. Much melodrama, but I honestly expected worse. The cute stuff was cute, the H amazing and as I said before, the first date is my favorite scene in the entire VN so far.

She's cute. Very cute. Touko is an acceptable waifu choice (not gonna abandon mine, but still).

In lack of a better comparison: I like her more than Satsuki from Koichoco, but Touko's route was worse. 

4 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Yves is great. If there's one character type that can rival my love for tsun tsuns, it's sassy ojousamas :makina: 

I'm still torn about how to feel about her. One hand, Austin didn't give a damn about the protags existence before he rose up in value and was (and still is sometimes) a real bitch. Definitely on the lower end of my life's tsundere experiences.

On the other hand, the first thing she says to you directly is

Spoiler

"let's make babies!"

That's a pretty good offer.

Speaking of H, Touko's are amazing. I'm crushing more and more on this girl the longer I think about her. 

Also, do you have to read all 4 routes before you can access the bonus route? I'm asking for a friend... 

1 hour ago, Ningen said:

Translators must be American. :miyako:

Actually I think they are British. 

By the way, has anyone else had issue with text not wrapping properly and single  letters left to hang by themselves? Also, this TL has many grammar and spelling errors.

1 hour ago, TexasDice said:

I'm still torn about how to feel about her. One hand, Austin didn't give a damn about the protags existence before he rose up in value and was (and still is sometimes) a real bitch. Definitely on the lower end of my life's tsundere experiences.

On the other hand, the first thing she says to you directly is

Hide contents

"let's make babies!"

That's a pretty good offer.

Speaking of H, Touko's are amazing. I'm crushing more and more on this girl the longer I think about her. 

Also, do you have to read all 4 routes before you can access the bonus route? I'm asking for a friend... 

Im pretty sure the kaoru route doesn't exist, or even if it did it wouldn't be anything special

With some help i managed to get the game to pause and mute when it loses focus, like when you open a internet browser or something.

you do it like this:

go to Documents\eufonie_恋剣乙女\GameData\System

look under systems tab and set DeactivateSystemStop to 1

5 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

I had a feeling Flying Pantsu was doing the trolly-trolls when they added Kaoru to their walkthrough. Someone on their team must've had a trap desire >>

Lemme go check

3 hours ago, Chuee said:

Saiya walkthrough doesn't mention it, so yeah it must've been a troll. 

http://seiya-saiga.com/game/eufonie/koiken.html

Well, fine then. It's not like I wanted it to exist anyway... 

</3

1 hour ago, TexasDice said:

It's been 2 days and I still can't stop gushing over this girl. 

Hide contents

9s3xXP0.jpg

I need help. Someone help me.

if it had been less than 27 hours, I could've helped, but I'm sorry young one. You have been officially snared. REJOICE!!!

The common route being the main "plot" and the routes being a series of small conflicts that are quickly resolved is an interesting way to structure the game. The character routes don't really linger on drama and instead focus on mushy romance and sex scenes.  Granted I haven't played Akane's route yet so maybe something actually happens in that one. 

I don't get why Yuzu's translated dialogue has her speaking in the 3rd person so many times when even the Japanese voice doesn't have her doing so.  Her character feels flanderized.

56 minutes ago, Basileus777 said:

I don't get why Yuzu's translated dialogue has her speaking in the 3rd person so many times when even the Japanese voice doesn't have her doing so.  Her character feels flanderized.

ive been wondering that now since i magicaLLy went into yuZu route. the teXt has yuZu on it but the voice doesnt. does it means a transLation error.

4 minutes ago, wyldstrykr said:

how come the Last Line is magic where the Last Line said was destiny/fate (unmei) ?

You really shouldn't be too hung up on tiny, tiny details. It's not like it matters.

They have made some slightly silly choices in the TL, most of them on purpose. (Matrix and Star Wars refrences etc.)

Things like that particular line though, sounds more like an editor or a translator simply choosing something else that might sound better in English.

It's not like having it say "magic" instead of "fate" really matters at all.

9 hours ago, wyldstrykr said:

ive been wondering that now since i magicaLLy went into yuZu route. the teXt has yuZu on it but the voice doesnt. does it means a transLation error.

No. It's a conscious decision based on reasonable understanding of the source and target material, so I don't think you can call it a translation error. You can, if you like, criticize the decision, though.