• MC childhood friend, Someya Yuzu
    • Akane's childhood friend and also rival, Yves Elaine Austin
  2. 2. Best Koiken Otome route

• Girl with wind power and hold rapier, Yves Elaine Austin
    • Katana and ice power user, Kamishiro Touko
    • Supposed powerless girl, Someya Yuzu
    • Using greatsword and had fire power, Yasukuni Akane

This poll is closed to new votes

Final update: Due to the amount of hate comments that have came in (and been deleted) surrounding our delay of OUR patch I have decided to not only disable comments but to also stop giving out updates. The amount of conceited people that think our project revolves around them is disgusting. Apparently no updates are better than updates. Apologies for wasting my own time trying to keep you all in the loop while we do what we think is best for OUR patch. We’re the ones who have wasted 3 years of our lives on such a shit community.

What the fuck is wrong with people? Is it seriously that fucking difficult to not act entitled to shit? To not whine and bitch immediately? To be patient? I honestly don't blame them for going silent, when every comment is "lol so patch when?" "Omg another delay? Y can't u just use old patch" "wow I've been waiting so long pls hurry" it's honestly retarded. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't release anything now.

Content creators really need to grow a pair. The internet is not a liberal art campus, if you can't stomach the thought of some random people you'll never meet being mean to you and your project, then drop it and leave. You're clearly not cut-out for this. 

34 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

Content creators really need to grow a pair. The internet is not a liberal art campus, if you can't stomach the thought of some random people you'll never meet being mean to you and your project, then drop it and leave. You're clearly not cut-out for this. 

Or people could just not be entitled assholes. There's a serious problem when you get entire pages of hate comments from entitled little shits who call themselves a fanbase.

38 minutes ago, Kabu said:

Or people could just not be entitled assholes. There's a serious problem when you get entire pages of hate comments from entitled little shits who call themselves a fanbase.

No, it's not a problem, it's the internet being the internet. Don't like it? Go out or go to tumblr. The Israeli–Palestinian conflict will be resolved, mars aliens discovered and a cure for aids found before the internet becomes a nice place to be in.

Focus on the silent majority rather than the screaming minority. 

I mean, most internet services come with some pretty good filtering tools. If they want, they could just turn off comments on their site and do things at their own pace. Ain't nothing wrong with that. And there's nothing wrong with not having a thick hide, either. The internet shouldn't have a high barrier to entry.

By the way, the page was back here, and looks like the patch will take a while before the release (Because they encounter some problem when they attempted to use new patcher). I think I'll made the 2nd thread for proper Koiken Otome discussion later.

PS - Looks like they indeed will filter the comment.

I'm very glad to see this in the update:

We’ll take as long as we want to release our final patch. This is our baby that we’ve been working on for the past 3 years.

They aren't delaying shit because they get a kick out of it, they really just want to make it as perfect at possible from the looks of it.

Of course, it would probably have been a better choice for them to just stay silent once they hit 100% and wait until all this new patch-maker stuff was all figured out in the QC phase, but most likely, they were very excited and wanted to spread the word as soon as possible.

That kind of backfired, as everyone took that as "it's done right now and will come out right now." This is of course not the case.

Nothing we can do but wait, and smile wryly at how some people are raging over a tiny delay in a project that has already been going on for years.

On 7/7/2016 at 11:25 PM, CeruleanGamer said:

Well, we’ve done it. Koiken Otome is now at the stage where we’re ready for release. We’ll need a bit to:

• Finalize some lines (two of them).
  • Create the patch.
  • Test it to make sure you can get from the start to finish, and that everything has been included (can’t be missing those images for example).
  • Create the torrents and start seeding, and upload to a file host for those who prefer DDL.
  • And finally to create the post and release the patch to the world!

Stay tuned!

"24 hours" has been switched to "stay tuned". My precious heart.... Why you do this to me? :conspiracy:

I know the feeling Cerulean, my poor heart can't take this anymore and it's even more now since the issues with the new patcher.

We’ll need a bit to:

• Finalize some lines (two of them).
  • Fix the patcher.
  • Create the patch.
  • Test it to make sure you can get from the start to finish, and that everything has been included (can’t be missing those images for example).
  • Create the torrents and start seeding, and upload to a file host for those who prefer DDL.
  • And finally to create the post and release the patch to the world!

FkpoUFY.gif

4 minutes ago, TexasDice said:

You are like dumb housewife who keeps coming back to get beaten by her husband. 

Are you sure you're not from Russia instead of Texas?

"You are like dumb housewife"

"You go kitchen and make sandwich"

But to the topic: I will be adding this to my list! I really appreciate the work of everyone who worked on this, and I look forward to trying it out when I can. I'm swamped with a lot of VN's I've started without finishing as it is already. :wahaha:

1 hour ago, wyldstrykr said:

question: is this vn same level as princess evangile, da capo, noble works or something?

probably..? high skoo setting, bunch of cute grills... only difference is that Koiken Otome is fantasy; the skoo is about training their superpowers.