• MC childhood friend, Someya Yuzu
    • Akane's childhood friend and also rival, Yves Elaine Austin
  2. 2. Best Koiken Otome route

• Girl with wind power and hold rapier, Yves Elaine Austin
    • Katana and ice power user, Kamishiro Touko
    • Supposed powerless girl, Someya Yuzu
    • Using greatsword and had fire power, Yasukuni Akane

This poll is closed to new votes

The title said it all, and right now it was finishing QC. Koiken Otome as we knew was had some sort of chuunige premise, although from some review that I read it was just moege with some chuunige element here. To be safe, for now I'm just just expect something like Shuffle or any normal moege. Since the patch was still not released yet, for now let's just discuss what you hope from this game. Oh, and I'll quote Clephas opinion from VNDB below (By the way, his VNDB score was 7).

A definite like for those who want a game similar to Kamikaze Explorer and similar games with mild drama and magical powers. The big downer for this game is that it goes through all that trouble to introduce such a weird setting and turned it into just another magical gakuen love-comedy eroge... but the characters are decent (even if they don't escape archetypical bounds) and the art is decent looking, so it's more or less forgivable. 

Issues that might cause problems for some people is that the protagonist is just another 'average guy who happens to have a superpower', a situation that is less than attractive to those who prefer capable protagonists. Don't expect anything intellectually deep or complex from the story, as it is essentially a moege with some fantasy elements.

Edit - Forgot VNDB link here. Sorry, and thanks to Xavier12 for remind me and add the VNDB link. Okay, even though this maybe redundant, I'll still add Koiken Otome VNDB link here.

Edit (7/13) - The patch was already released, so I'll made a poll and add character info here. For character info, here's come.

In this game, we'll apparently had 4 routes here, with another additional route. I'll just stick with 4 heroines now. And the premise for this game would be our MC was live in the world which must endured alien attack who want to search for food, and Earth decided to made a schools for gathering any people with superpower in order to fight it (Of course, just like in any charage our MC attend one of the schools). Although the premise maybe indicate good chuunige, don't expected something like Tokyo Babel though, judging from what I read at the review. Just expect some charage with chuunige spice once again, and maybe you'll find this enjoyable.

1. The first heroine here would be Yasukuni Akane, who had red hair and the girl who save MC from some delinquent. Her power was fire and she was quite hot blooded. For the seiyuu, she was Nakamura Eriko, who as we knew voicing Sumiyoshi Chisato in Koichoco, Lavinia in Eden, and Lune in Madou Koukaku.
  2. The second heroine, Kamishiro Touko would be opposite of Akane, kuudere and had ice power. She was also rumored to be the strongest fighter at the school whichere MC study. The seiyuu for Touko was Shimura Yumi, who her role in translated VN was Sion from Eden.
  3. The third heroine was also MC childhood friend here, Someya Yuzu. For now I think she didn't had any power, and yet she entered same academy with MC. Although if I remember there should be some class for the student with no power. Yuzu seiyuu here also seiyuu for Rimu back at Deardrops and Sayaka at Dengeki Stryker (The seiyuu name was Igarashi Hiromi).
  4. The last heroine, Yves Elaine Austine was the student at another school (Yes, there's more than one school that established for superpowered human) and also childhood friend with Akane (Also rival by the way). Her power from the picture would be wind. For the seiyuu, I didn't find her other role in translated VN for now although if you interested and play Tokeijikake trilogy, Yves seiyuu was voicing Ushio there.

I think that's all for the info I could give for the heroine. Had fun with the game, and for my special gift, I embed the opening of Koiken Otome which sang by Nanjolno here (Or to be exact fripside).

10 minutes ago, Codesterz said:

lol I can't browse the Koiken Otome page on their site. A message pop up saying "Are we there yet?" which send me back to the main page. Did they get sick of me checking the page 5 times a day for the past few months?

That's what happens, when people overhype stuff :makina: