blue014

I release my first game!

Meet the Forest camp!

Download Forest camp [Demo]

I had idea of this game since about start of this year. In march I started development process and maked some dozens of mistakes. It was painful experience - yeah... But, i didn't give up and finally have a playable variant of the game. 

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

It have some mistakes anyway, and it a little bit linear, but it only my first public try and it only at start. This demo will show you a main moments of story, characters and arts.

Demo will show also you a little sex content and some not linear dialogs. It take you to the same endings at now, but in future it will make some difference in characters opinion about you and most of you choices will have a effects on a story.

The main story line is that you and your friend, with two your girlfriends do to camping in forest without parents control for a three days. And you wont to make it like an adult.

You will have to decide a choices in many situations and interactions that will affect your character status and relations of other character to you person.

This game will be for Free.

I hope to find here experienced critics and get feedback on your project.

Sincerely Blue014.