Dual savior and muv luv series on windows 10

havoc

So I have just builded a new pc with a clean 64bit  windows 10 install.

Now i have been going past all installed vn's and most still worked just fine.
The ones that no longer worked i managed to get working with a new install, except for the muv luv series and Duel savior.

With duel savior i get a direct draw error and cant get the game to boot properly. 
I already tried running it in compatibility mode (windows xp service pack 3) and that did not fix the problem.
I could really use some help with it.

With muv luv I can not even get the installer to run and, i get the following error's.
I also tried installing it with the english patch but that one hangs at some point and does not go further.
DBnL2aG.png?1

QIaI1pC.png?1

I realize that we will be getting a official translation of the muv luv series, but those are not out yet and it just feels wring not having them installed.
Altough i will definitly be buying them when they get released.

I could really use some help with these.

22 minutes ago, sanahtlig said:

I've covered these games in my compatibility list.

Thanks managed to get Muv luv alternative and altered fable working just now.
Also managed to get dual savior working, no such luck with the origional muv luv though, i still can not get it to install
Also the resource link for the muv luv fix and explanation somehow get me to a threat about a forum rollback.

7 minutes ago, sanahtlig said:

Updated the resource link to point to a new resource.

Thanks for the update, unfortunatly the problem lies with the installation of the game and  not the playing of it.
and i can not seem to find anything on this.

10 hours ago, sanahtlig said:

I've covered these games in my compatibility list.

I don't remember the last time I bothered signing in or commenting on Fuwa, but I can't thank you enough for pointing me in the right direction, sanahtlig. Had all but given up on Duel Savior, but that googledoc did the lawd's work. 

You're welcome.  I'll be upgrading to Win10 this month, so soon I'll also be taking advantage of the reference I've compiled with the help of the community.

The MuvLuv series is badly broken in Windows 10, but luckily we're very close to the problem being addressed for good.  If all else fails you can just use a Windows 7 virtual machine.

Disaster has struck for me, for some reason windows decided to go and give me troubles with 100% disk usage even when just booting up firefox.
Tried all fixes i could find and unfortunatly none worked for me, so i have just reinstalled windows.
And can go and fix my visual novels again:kosame: