I was gone for 4 months and haven't played anything.

CeruleanGamer

12 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Pretty much played everything in Innocent Grey's arsenal including Flowers and PP. 

welcome back CG! I hope everything is well.

Eh, you have played so much that I think its hard to recommend you something thats translated.

You might wanna go with some black cyc titles like extravaganza, or nikuniku https://vndb.org/v19233

That depends on what you consider interesting, you've already played most of the suggestions people gave you here :sacchan:.

Welcome back Cerulean, we missed you :sachi: 

8 minutes ago, Kawasumi said:

welcome back CG! I hope everything is well.

Eh, you have played so much that I think its hard to recommend you something thats translated.

You might wanna go with some black cyc titles like extravaganza, or nikuniku https://vndb.org/v19233

You went full on MB theme, didn't you Sumi? :miyako:   

16 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

So no interesting translation patches/translated games that came out while I was gone for 4 months? Why are VNs dying? :( 

FINE

Have you played Zero Escapes' 999 & VLR? 

It's not considered a VN, but Zero Time Dilemma came out last week, and there's lots of escape puzzles (and death!!) to be had ^_^

58 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Recommend me something new and refreshing. Darker the better. Preferably a rather easy translated VN. Still need to polish my Japanese after not reading VNs for quite a while...

Bad Name (well the prequel first). I don't know, I've heard it was good once.

9 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

FINE

Have you played Zero Escapes' 999 & VLR? 

It's not considered a VN, but Zero Time Dilemma came out last week, and there's lots of escape puzzles (and death!!) to be had ^_^

That I haven't played. Onwards then. Thank you. 

EDIT: Holy shit it's on the 3DS? Must play! 

If you say 'recent', 'translated', and 'dark', the first thing to come to one's mind is The House in Fatamorgana, I suppose.

However, I haven't actually played it. Everyone who does just says its great, but they're idiots because it's clearly terrible.
Regardless, if for some odd reason you find more credibility in someone who's played it, our dearest reviewer-who-doesn't-like-anything reviewed it and liked it.

Quite a challenge to give a recommendation for someone who experienced here. I want to recommended Fata Morgana and Babel earlier, but it was already recommended. And since you want to catch up, how about KARAKARA here? Although it's not dark though (Hey, you only said 'Darker the better' right?), but quite light and soft here. Oh, and if you want to catch up with Japanese, there's dual subtitle feature there (English and Japan).