SURPRAIZE BUTTSMECKS! CeruleanGamer makes a grand return

CeruleanGamer

And your behinds have been NTRed by me, out of nowhere, Muahahahaha. Grovel before me you pigs! Fuwanovel's One and Only NTR Queen has returned! :D

Holy Shizzle. Real life literally just got real and I was gone from Fuwanovel for over 4 months now.... Well things, happened.... Some baka in real life decided they would play my terrible route full of fillers, tsundere moments and fanservice, spent almost 10 years trying to beat it, had H-scenes with me for god knows how many times by now, and next thing you know, this guy is marrying me and achieving a goddamn vanilla ending and then, more H-scenes. You get the full picture. :holo:

Long story short, I got married so I needed maybe 3 months away from everything to do whatever else I needed to do as a bachelorette before walking down the aisle, so that was away from VNs/Fuwa/Video games for now and just enjoying living the life. There were lots of it, to the point I used the 3 months paid time off I had saved up... If that wasn't over, adjusting to a new home where I'm sharing it with a man was quite the transition. :jinpou:

But anyways, I think I should be fine for now and I get to cheat on my husband now playing more VNs (lol he doesn't care, he knows I love them) and getting involved again with this wonderful community. So feel free to reach out to me, spam my fucking mailbox, and invite me to your chatgroups so I can spam some more. :sacchan:

14 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

I said it in your other topic, perhaps didn't even realize the existence of this one :yumiko: but welcome back Cerulean! :sacchan: 

The vanilla end? was there a true end? :rimu:

Congratulations and once again, Welcome back. 

True end is probably when baby CeruleanGamer crying all night and making me miserable every morning and trolling me that he's hungry when he's really not.

10 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

True end is probably when baby CeruleanGamer crying all night and making me miserable every morning and trolling me that he's hungry when he's really not.

That sounds more like an After story kind of arc, love the grown up Miyako avatar :makina: 

1 minute ago, DarkZedge said:

That sounds more like an After story kind of arc, love the grown up Miyako avatar :makina: 

Finally got the time to read Azumi's route in English today. Only one I was missing. Glad it's finally translated. 

2 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Finally got the time to read Azumi's route in English today. Only one I was missing. Glad it's finally translated. 

So am I, I'm not that interested in A-2 but I'll read it anyways, I do hope they translate A-3 since that' s the one I'm most hyped about.

I'd say something like "I missed you senpai" but I'm always afraid of the "Who were you again" that seems to come with that option. Let's look down the list of choices I have before clicking...

Okay, think I got it...

You abandoned us for some non-weeb who gave you the d? How typical.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: :salt::salt::salt:

Welcome back! And welcome to married life.

Once again, welcome back here (Well, this is the second time here. But let's forget about detail here). Also congratulations on your marriage here. Oh, and in here there's definitely many thing to catch on because there so many thing happened since your absence here. Looking forward to see each other again here.

3 hours ago, Valmore said:

You abandoned us for some non-weeb who gave you the d? How typical.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: :salt::salt::salt:

Welcome back! And welcome to married life.

roflmao best comment ever! He laughed out out loud when I showed him this. He is actually a bigger nerd than I am, just the different kind (he goes to plenty of comic con/video game conventions and even plans to go to Evo (http://evo.shoryuken.com/) without me (tickets are expensive af).