Trying to Find This 3D VN

I remember this one Visual Novel that had a feature where you could idk rotate the scene and give off a 3D effect. At first I thought it was World End Economica but now I'm not so sure, but I did find discover this VN around the buzz around World End was going on during 2014 so maybe that's why. At the most I can remember this VN boasting something along the lines of rotating the scenes.......2D that gives a 3D effects. I'm sorry for being so cryptic but does this jog anyone's mind?

7 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

try Danganronpa, I guess..? It very likely isn't what you think it is, so I'll post a screenshot (very easy to spoil yourself otherwise):

danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc-screen-1

Great avatar/location combo, by the way

I should of said it wasn't Danganronpa lol, but that would have been my first guess if someone asked me as well. Either that or a Zero Escape game. 

5 hours ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

I was thinking Fault Milestone too but you could never control that rotation yourself (silence the pedant's tech demo does have that but that only came out a few weeks ago)

You sir and @bigfatround0 are saviors Fault is exactly the game I'm talking about. This was bothering me for days.