Nekopara Anime Announced

Nosebleed

Honestly can't say that I'm surprised, what with how popular it's been an'all. They'll probably reach whatever goal it is they'll need easily.

What'll be interesting is how heavy they play on the lewdness. There's potential that this could just be adorable slice of life, but then they're just as likely to go with a straight-up ecchi angle (I doubt they'll go full-on H with it).

And don't forget the $100 collectible figure set is up for pre-orders now as well! 
https://sekaiproject.com/products/nekopara-figures/

box01.jpg

One hundred dollars for eight 2 inch tall figures!
W E W L A D

(Seriously don't buy these, they're not at all worth it for $100, collectible figures are tiny figures (about 2 inches tall) that you can purchase and get one at random, they're sold for like 5-7 dollars each in most places, meaning the 100 dollar price tag is hiked as fuck).

Edit: A reasonable price would be 50-70 dollars, more than that is just ridiculous.

Who knows, its Sekai Projects first dabble into anime. I'd imagine they would want to make a solid first impression. Also, this might be more to show interest in it for an investor/ simply splitting the cost with themselves. I know SP has begun self- funding things, and has an in house dev team now (Tokyo School Life is all SP). So who knows? 

2 hours ago, Nosebleed said:

And don't forget the $100 collectible figure set is up for pre-orders now as well! 
https://sekaiproject.com/products/nekopara-figures/

One hundred dollars for eight 2 inch tall figures!
W E W L A D

(Seriously don't buy these, they're not at all worth it for $100, collectible figures are tiny figures (about 2 inches tall) that you can purchase and get one at random, they're sold for like 5-7 dollars each in most places, meaning the 100 dollar price tag is hiked as fuck).

Edit: A reasonable price would be 50-70 dollars, more than that is just ridiculous.

Is this the same thing Sayori's shop is selling for 7992 yen (78 usd)?

17 minutes ago, Kiriririri said:

Is this the same thing Sayori's shop is selling for 7992 yen (78 usd)?

Yeah it's the same exact thing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Still kinda expensive for 2 inch figures, but more reasonably priced if you assume each of them cost about 10 bucks.

I wish they would sell them seperately instead of giving away the whole set. They're trading figures for a reason.

7 minutes ago, Nosebleed said:

Yeah it's the same exact thing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Still kinda expensive for 2 inch figures, but more reasonably priced if you assume each of them cost about 10 bucks.

I wish they would sell them seperately instead of giving away the whole set. They're trading figures for a reason.

For collectibles sold separately usually, isn't it normal to see a price hike? Essentially you pay extra for the guarantee of having the whole set. 

Just now, solidbatman said:

For collectibles sold separately usually, isn't it normal to see a price hike? Essentially you pay extra for the guarantee of having the whole set. 

True, but this is still more expensive than all other sets I've seen. I'm gonna warrant it to it being a rather niche thing than anything else. Still, the Sekai Project one is definitely way too expensive as far as I can tell.

I would buy Nekopara nendoroids if they made them, but not 2 inch tall collectible figures. They look nice on pictures but they're kinda disappointing once you actually see how tiny they are lol.

• 2 weeks later...