AX 2016 Announcements

Arcadeotic

41 minutes ago, Nekolover said:

Again with the weebo thing.  God that word gets misused so much. 

Certainly not by me. And it seems you can't even spell it correctly. :rimu:

43 minutes ago, Nekolover said:

About the disgusting sex with monster sex thing fans ignore.   Is that really a thing about most fans?  I thought that was giving and I am a monster girl/boy fan.   Well I already seen the CG for the sex scenes and spider girl scared the shit out me. But again I treated the same way when I find something disgusting about the person I have sex with. Ignore it or sexualized it.  

Hrm, did you read the vndb thread? I was referring to someone who said that he was a monster girl fan but when he looked at Princess X's CGs, he found them to be not very erotic. And that makes sense. The game doesn't try to idealize monster girls like such games normally do.

On 7/5/2016 at 1:25 PM, Tyrosyn said:

Certainly not by me. And it seems you can't even spell it correctly. :rimu:

Hrm, did you read the vndb thread? I was referring to someone who said that he was a monster girl fan but when he looked at Princess X's CGs, he found them to be not very erotic. And that makes sense. The game doesn't try to idealize monster girls like such games normally do.

Not that was intentional. Kinda wondering how many people are going to get troll.

On 7/5/2016 at 1:09 PM, Decay said:

I knew something was very strange about Princess X when Beliar linked some CGs in VNDB. If I knew that much about it, I would have said more than "it seems weird" in my AX article, lol.

Or maybe I'm not too unhappy if no one gets warned about it beforehand. :makina:

I think we may see a few rants about it when the game is release. 

1 hour ago, jetpack003 said:

Now that I've looked at the list again, what happened to Wagamama High Spec?

There's barely any news about it and I can't seem to find any progress on it through the website either.

There's a demo for it coming out soon. I'm guessing the full game isn't too far away but they aren't talking about that yet for some reason.

I'll just leave this here.

Anime News Network: Sekai Project, Degica Plan to Launch Kickstarters for NEKOPARA Anime, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien Game Remake

Update: The article previously indicated that Sekai Project will launch the Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Kickstarter campaign. Sekai Project clarified with ANN that Degica will launch the campaign.

VN Kickstarter = Sekai Project.  It's simply taken for granted now.

Okay, so we'll had Kiminozo kickstarter here. Let's see of how much Degica need for Kiminozo localization here later.

Right now I'm quite bored, so I think I'll just analyze Kouryuu answer to Decay in regard of Dal Segno for curing my boredom here. Note that I might be wrong here.

A moege is the last thing I want to work on right now lol

Decay ask about if Kouryuu will working on Dal Segno or not. My opinion about Kouryuu answer above that he only state that he would prefer to work on moege the least (Or it's the last thing that he want to work). It could mean that he could still work on some moege in the future, if the income from the translation that was profitable to him of course. And about moege, what if the perception for Dal Segno was different between Kouryuu and Decay here from the first place (Decay think Segno was moege, while Kouryuu think it was not moege). Anyway, no debate here, just want to tell my opinion here.

who said I decieved you? I'm not the one working on Dal segno x3

Above was Kouryuu answer after Decay state that he was deceiving by Kouryuu. My opinion here would be Kouryuu will be working on Dal Segno, since from the date he answer Decay statement (July 2nd), I'm absolutely sure that he was still at AX, and therefore of course Kouryuu wouldn't working on Dal Segno in AX. But rather in either his home or his office later. Beside, other than Kouryuu there should be some people who work in translation, and if Kouryuu working mean like extracting Dal Segno script, then I could be sure that Kouryuu answer was right (I didn't knew if Kouryuu capable of extracting script, but if yes then his answer here also true). I knew Decay was already made same conclusion as mine probably, but hey better write what I think here.

Well, to be honest that's only my interpretation. Beside, after I check the staff contact page in Mangagamer Staff Blog, I think for now there's nothing about possibility of another translator here if we check the past work of the Mangagamer translators (Other than Kouryuu). Of course it could be uncredited translator though if you speaking the possibility of new translator. But for now I think Kouryuu working at Dal Segno.

PS - Speaking about Mangagamer translators, I just remembered that 'Funbag Fantasy' localization title was Arunaru idea according to his Tweet.

I honestly doubt that Kouryuu will translate Dal Segno. Besides the obvious fact that he's currently fed up with translating so much slice life again, the problem still remains that as MG's lead translator he has managerial duties that limit his time for translation jobs. And if Dal Segno is as big as Da Capo 3 which I assume, then a translator should assigned to it that also has the necessary time for it, or it'll take 3 - 4 years again to finish it.

Bump here, and this is in regard of Grisaia. Frontwing indirectly announce that Zankou will be available on Steam at July 20th by adding it to the Steam store. Here's the Steam page. As for Senritsu, still don't know when it'll be released.

PS - From Kouryuu ask.fm, he indeed didn't work on Dal Segno. But rather the one who translated Segno was newer translator here (Obviously uncredited). For more info, the editor for Segno was same people as Da Capo 3 editor.