:|

Xypers

Little busters, the refrain route was amazing and some of the characters were well developed (like kyousuke)

i will for sure play those, i didn't do that already because i've watched the anime so i'm kinda waiting as much as i can hoping to forget as much as possible so i can enjoy the vn more :P/>/>.

I've played little busters after dropping the anime out of boredom during mio's "route", and for that reason (i think?) the komari's route was the worst one for me

Little busters refrain route, sad but great memory's reading it.

I haven't even finished watching little busters I don't like JC Staffs art style.

i've watched it after the vn, its a total crap....the routes have been stripped of all the romance and all the dialogue with riki and the girls in the vn is replaced by the girls and all the little busters...even kengo...and he shouldn't be together with everyone until he breaks his arm...

jesus i remember during suigusa's route where she cries and explain everything to riki, in the anime 8 ppl are standing still in a formation while she cries and tell everyone her story...and instead of riki saying a sentence, everybody say 1 word...jesus...i couldn't even see that well over my eternal facepalm.

Exactly as I said here

• 2 weeks later...