Rewrite Anime Discussion [Rewritten Fuwa Version]

Eclipsed

• 2 weeks later...

Wait, did the last two episodes make it worse? Rewrite anime doesn't exist, anyone?

Spoiler

Though, I must say, I've never understood the meaning of the CG at the end of the game

Spoiler

where Midou's team is together with Jasmine

before. Now I understand that it was really obvious.

Edited by Dreamysyu
typo

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I'm finally continuing S1 Rewrite on a whim, onto Ep 8

✓Leaf Dragon animated

But holy hell looks like i've reached the original bits now, wtf did they do to Kagari LOL, I liked it when she was silent and mysterious..

~~
Finished 1st season.

Salvation ends are always a fking nasty tear jerker, fk man.

In the end I like how this adaptation could just be listed as another one of the countless possible timelines Moon Kagari works on

• 1 month later...

So, this shit finished. Remind me not to watch mediocre anime adaptations of VNs I actually care about anymore, ok? It leaves a bad aftertaste.

Anyway, the second season is generally better than the first one, but it is still only average at best. The key scenes were there, but pretty rushed. And they just don't have the same feel the same scenes in VN did. Though, honestly, I played Rewrite almost 4 years ago (it was my first VN) and don't remember it that well anymore, so, maybe it's just my taste changing over time. Btw, I'm going to reread it when the official localization comes out.